Page 400 of 843 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    keep it- I like it- same with the house shows- both add to TWE

Sloth: It wasn't me
    House shows are something I do on a whim, not on a regular basis, but I have no intentions of getting rid of it.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Hi all, still here, just dealing with work and the holidays... I'll still be on when I can - it just may not be as frequent as before at least for the remainder of the week. Don't worry: the Star Signs haven't gone away

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Hi all, still here, just dealing with work and the holidays... I'll still be on when I can - it just may not be as frequent as before at least for the remainder of the week. Don't worry: the Star Signs haven't gone away
    Very glad to know that
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    *Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink are in the ring. The arena is empty, with only a few lights on. Pisces sits on the apron, looking distraught. Sagittarius sits next to her to offer comfort.*

Pisces Pink: I was so close, babe... I could have won the Vixxens' Championship that night.

Sagittarius Blue: You put on one hell of a show, sugar. Eden had to attack you before the match even began - and even then she barely made it out alive. You took her to the limit, Pisces - and you surpassed your own that night too. *holds Pisces hand* Pisces... you have the heart of a champion. That's what matters the most. You don't give up, you are true to what you believe, and you keep it as real as it gets. That's why those fans love you to death. Eden may have the strap, but I don't think she truly understands what it really means to be a champion. Maybe she'll learn, maybe she won't. All this means is that your journey, our journey, is just hitting a new chapter. *looks into Pisces' eyes* We will make it, sugar. Believe me: this war is ours. The stars will align... and all will be well.

*The two look at each other and share a long, quiet moment. Pisces wipes her tears away, and her smile is divine. Sagittarius smiles, then blushes very hard.*

Sagittarius Blue: Well, I should go train... Shaz and I have some unfinished business. You be good, sugar, and I'll catch you later

*Pisces smiles as Sagittarius jumps down from the ring and heads off to prepare for his next battle.*

Pisces Pink: See you later, sweetie

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

An Elite promo has been delivered Great IC work as always Scribbs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    An Elite promo has been delivered Great IC work as always Scribbs
    Thanks, S.E. You're too kind!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Thanks, Zero ( ) You're too kind!
    Yes. Yes, I am lol

*Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink are in the ring. The arena is empty, with only a few lights on. Pisces sits on the apron, looking distraught. Sagittarius sits next to her to offer comfort.*

Pisces Pink: I was so close, babe... I could have won the Vixxens' Championship that night.

Sagittarius Blue: You put on one hell of a show, sugar. Eden had to attack you before the match even began - and even then she barely made it out alive. You took her to the limit, Pisces - and you surpassed your own that night too. *holds Pisces hand* Pisces... you have the heart of a champion. That's what matters the most. You don't give up, you are true to what you believe, and you keep it as real as it gets. That's why those fans love you to death. Eden may have the strap, but I don't think she truly understands what it really means to be a champion. Maybe she'll learn, maybe she won't. All this means is that your journey, our journey, is just hitting a new chapter. *looks into Pisces' eyes* We will make it, sugar. Believe me: this war is ours. The stars will align... and all will be well.

*The two look at each other and share a long, quiet moment. Pisces wipes her tears away, and her smile is divine. Sagittarius smiles, then blushes very hard.*

Sagittarius Blue: Well, I should go train... Shaz and I have some unfinished business. You be good, sugar, and I'll catch you later

*Pisces smiles as Sagittarius jumps down from the ring and heads off to prepare for his next battle.*

Eden walks out from the back as Pisces is walking back up the ramp. She claps softly with a grin on her face and the title around her waist.

Eden: Bravo! That was such a touching moment, it almost brought a tear to my eye. I'd offer you a tissue, but all I have is this pretty title belt around my waist and well... I can't really offer you that. I mean I can, but it wouldn't be fair for me to just hand you the title that I worked so hard to win. You understand right?

gc45f7123.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Barbie Panzer: I think I just threw up in my mouth

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Barbie Panzer: I think I just threw up in my mouth
    Darius: Need a doggie bag? I sure do.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)