Page 393 of 843 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 8425

TWE IronFist Championship Rules

1. The Title is defended under 24/7 Rules. Anyone who wished to challenge for the title need only PM me and a match will be made.

2. The belt is defended in a Match of the Challenger's choice. Champions must be on guard 24/7.

3. A Legit #1 Contender will be made to compete for the title at PPV's.

4. Titles CANNOT change hands via IC. In order for a match to happen I must be contacted and I will handle that. This is done so the title doesn't change hand 15 times in a day.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post

TWE IronFist Championship Rules

1. The Title is defended under 24/7 Rules. Anyone who wished to challenge for the title need only PM me and a match will be made.

2. The belt is defended in a Match of the Challenger's choice. Champions must be on guard 24/7.

3. A Legit #1 Contender will be made to compete for the title at PPV's.

4. Titles CANNOT change hands via IC. In order for a match to happen I must be contacted and I will handle that. This is done so the title doesn't change hand 15 times in a day.
    So once someone PMs you, how long does the current champion have to get ready?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Ryder: I'm here bros! Now get ready to see a real Guido at action. *Grabs bottle of spray and begins to spray himself.*

ZackRyder_crop_340x234.jpg

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    So once someone PMs you, how long does the current champion have to get ready?
    They don't. I write the match and it gets posted.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

They don't. I write the match and it gets posted.
    OOh so no promos or anything, just a straight out match?

Read the house show, really good house show can not believe the team combat titles changed hands on a house show that was really suprising.

Israel: It has started. The era of Integrity, Respect and the end of ridicolous gimmicks and behavior in wrestling. Israel is here
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Hastings: Bollocks! Those Turne Brothers are a couple of losers who couldn't leave well enough alone after losing to us that they had to ensure the only way those freaks of nature defeated us was with their help. This is an outrage, they are inferior to us in every way, they do not deserve to wear our championships.

Bennett: We'll need to have them washed thoroughly and removed for ticks and fleas after those filthy dogs have worn them but don't worry brother, the fact that we are Elite means its only a matter pf time before we regain our gold and make sure that teams like The Turnes and those circus rejects never get a shot to face us ever again.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    OOh so no promos or anything, just a straight out match?

Read the house show, really good house show can not believe the team combat titles changed hands on a house show that was really suprising.

Israel: It has started. The era of Integrity, Respect and the end of ridicolous gimmicks and behavior in wrestling. Israel is here
    House Shows will not be like WWE House Shows, you need to read them because things like a title change could happen.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    First ironFist champ: "The Prospect" Jay Cracko. calling it right now.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Hastings: Bollocks! Those Turne Brothers are a couple of losers who couldn't leave well enough alone after losing to us that they had to ensure the only way those freaks of nature defeated us was with their help. This is an outrage, they are inferior to us in every way, they do not deserve to wear our championships.

Bennett: We'll need to have them washed thoroughly and removed for ticks and fleas after those filthy dogs have worn them but don't worry brother, the fact that we are Elite means its only a matter pf time before we regain our gold and make sure that teams like The Turnes and those circus rejects never get a shot to face us ever again.
    Payne: Go ahead and continue to run your mouths. We are the Champions now, not you! If you want a rematch just let us know! Anytime, anywhere we will be more than happy to destroy you!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

House Shows will not be like WWE House Shows, you need to read them because things like a title change could happen.
    And thats a good thing

really liked both house shows

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young