Page 324 of 843 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314322323324325326 334 374 424 824 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 8425
  1. #3231
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ryku O'Ryan: Hold on deir Fella, Blue still has ta get past me to face ya for the title. That won't be no easy task
    Darius: Oh, right. Forgot about Hornswoggles brother ... Well, it'll be Blue anyway because you'll probably be too plastered to face him anyway.


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  2. #3232
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    OOC: xD how long can we keep the "Blankie" storyline going? Lol
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  3. #3233
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,619
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *Wrath walks up to Shaz and Marik, accompanied by his brothers and sisters*

    Wrath: You keep talking and you may end up on the wrong side of SIN, and trust me, that is not a place you want to be.
    Shaz: And mate. You don't wanna get on the wrong side of me. Do you know who I fuckin am? You better shut the fuck up or I'll shank you mate!


  4. #3234
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Oh, right. Forgot about Hornswoggles brother ... Well, it'll be Blue anyway because you'll probably be too plastered to face him anyway.
    OOC: xD Hornswoggle's brother?? I was expecting a reference to Sheamus lol

    RO'R: Drunk or not, when I meet Blue in the ring he'll eat a Superkick, than I'll face ya and shut yer arse up with a Pedigree and become the first TWE World Champion!
    Profile Retired

  5. #3235
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: And mate. You don't wanna get on the wrong side of me. Do you know who I fuckin am? You better shut the fuck up or I'll shank you mate!
    Wrath: The question isn't do we know you, it's do you know us? Do you know what we are capable of? What we have done!? Ask Jason Solomon... If you can find him *Grins*
    Profile Retired

  6. #3236
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,619
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Wrath: The question isn't do we know you, it's do you know us? Do you know what we are capable of? What we have done!? Ask Jason Solomon... If you can find him *Grins*
    Shaz: No. You're asking me a question. But you need to know who I am. That's the most vital thing any guy that meets me should know. You ever try and cross the line with me, you'll enter the world of pain. No..Sin will enter the world of pain. I'm not scared to take on your alliance, I've took on an alliance with 10 men in prison. And I've fucked them all up. That's gonna be the same fate for Sin. Trust me! HAHAHA.


  7. #3237
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    OOC: xD Hornswoggle's brother?? I was expecting a reference to Sheamus lol

    RO'R: Drunk or not, when I meet Blue in the ring he'll eat a Superkick, than I'll face ya and shut yer arse up with a Pedigree and become the first TWE World Champion!
    Darius: Oh, that's cute, buddy. If you can even get me onto the mat I'll be impressed, but brace yourself, because if you are the one to face me ... You'll be gettin' something special.


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  8. #3238
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Oh, that's cute, buddy. If you can even get me onto the mat I'll be impressed, but brace yourself, because if you are the one to face me ... You'll be gettin' something special.
    Ryku O'Ryan: You talk big for such a tiny man
    Profile Retired

  9. #3239
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ryku O'Ryan: You talk big for such a tiny man
    Darius: I'm tiny? I am guaranteed to be in the TWE Championship Match ... You aren't there yet. So don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch.


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  10. #3240
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,619
    Blog Entries
    27
    Shaz: Shut the fuck up Ryku you hooligan.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.