Page 315 of 843 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305313314315316317 325 365 415 815 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Well spoken... but I understood you the first time. No words will do justice to what I can do. But you know that, because I'm sure that words won't do justice to what you can do either. All I know is that I need to win. If I believe anything less, I will fail. That's all I need to know.
    Carlin: Yeah, you have to believe in yourself, if not, you should go away from the business. And if words cannot convince me, how about a match you had inthe past'. even better, the most matches you had, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: I just might be ringside for this match. Carlin vs. Sagittarius Blue? Hm my opponent at No Guts, No Glory and and up and comer. I'd love to see this
    Carlin: Might? I want to see youy there! On one condition: don't you ever try to ruin the match either during or afterwards!!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: Yeah, you have to believe in yourself, if not, you should go away from the business. And if words cannot convince me, how about a match you had inthe past'. even better, the most matches you had, the better.

Carlin: Might? I want to see youy there! On one condition: don't you ever try to ruin the match either during or afterwards!!!!
    HJ: Carlin you want me there?!? Absolutely! I will be at ring side and you know what? I'll bring that blood soaked contract. Tell me again who's blood is on that contract? huh? Carlin you know me as a man of my word. I won't interfere during nor after but I see you maybe underestimating your opponent. Clearly you're not THAT foolish. I know you're great but you're not one to underestimate. Don't let it get the better of you Carlin
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Carlin you want me there?!? Absolutely! I will be at ring side and you know what? I'll bring that blood soaked contract. Tell me again who's blood is on that contract? huh? Carlin you know me as a man of my word. I won't interfere during nor after but I see you maybe underestimating your opponent. Clearly you're not THAT foolish. I know you're great but you're not one to underestimate. Don't let it get the better of you Carlin
    Carlin: Good. You've been reliable by not cashing in. And I'm not underestimating Blue. I want him to show what he's able to do.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Great show Krysys and HJ

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

,great show and post a card up of wats comin weneva u get a chance brotherman

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

No posts in over a day?! What kind of dark magic is this

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

The bad kind.

The very, very, bad kind.

I had one hell of a ride home ... A fucking wasp sat on my steering wheel right by my hand from the school to home, and would not move ... That's 50minutes of me carefully turning my wheel slowly to not piss him off, then when I got home, he flew out my window. Little bastard.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

A wasp, one of the few things that can make a man feel like... less of a man. xD

The windows in my room are set like this. Window space Window. In that space, there was a nest of them. -_- Shot some kind of stuff into the nest, ten of them came out and scattered. I looked at my grandpa, who'd been telling me to 'leave the window open to air out the room' and said, "You're trying to have me assassinated!" xD

Alright guys, any lack of IC'ing from me is due to the fact that I took the reigns of ICW's last and biggest PPV, and I have never written one before, so I am working with many show writers and trying to get it done within two weeks! I will still get my IC'ing in here and there, but I will be focused on this show, and once its done, my duties will be over with and I'll be back in the IC'ing world 100% But if I have a promo assignment, I WILL get it done on time! So no worries about that! Wish me luck!

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: