Page 29 of 843 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 8425
  1. #281
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: Woah we got a crazy murderer on the roster who say's he is a face? That's unsafe working conditions I want to file a vote of no confidence! I have to look out for my fellow coworkers well being right? nah I just want to get this roid rage motherfucker outta here
    IC as MO: Whoa there! My name ain't Hunter, or Paul, and this is not WWE!
    Profile Retired

  2. #282
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,555
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC as MO: Whoa there! My name ain't Hunter, or Paul, and this is not WWE!
    IC: What about drug testing? We have to have a wellness policy! Obviously Ryan is on steroids! He can "freak out" and quite frankly I don't wanna see that it could involve whips and chains and this isn't a sex show
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  3. #283
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: What about drug testing? We have to have a wellness policy! Obviously Ryan is on steroids! He can "freak out" and quite frankly I don't wanna see that it could involve whips and chains and this isn't a sex show
    IC as MO: He has yet to test positive... Although I am waiting to see if that changes.
    Profile Retired

  4. #284
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: What about drug testing? We have to have a wellness policy! Obviously Ryan is on steroids! He can "freak out" and quite frankly I don't wanna see that it could involve whips and chains and this isn't a sex show
    IC as Radin: I believe he would be the one getting dominated. But lets be honest the little roider probably lost what little he had a long time ago

    OOC: Fckin funny hj

  5. #285
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,555
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC as MO: He has yet to test positive... Although I am waiting to see if that changes.
    IC: Test positive? HAVE YOU SEEN HIM! IT'S FUCKING ROIDS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    IC as Radin: I believe he would be the one getting dominated. But lets be honest the little roider probably lost what little he had a long time ago

    OOC: Fckin funny hj
    IC: True maybe he'll call in the services of the Alpha Dog to get dominated.

    OOC: eh I'm trying to make him a cocky but kinda funny heel
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  6. #286
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: Test positive? HAVE YOU SEEN HIM! IT'S FUCKING ROIDS!
    IC as MO We're looking into it. But we have other things currently scarying the shit out of us so it might take a bit.
    Profile Retired

  7. #287
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,555
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC as MO We're looking into it. But we have other things currently scarying the shit out of us so it might take a bit.
    IC: Project XIX? Just fucking stop asking about it and wait til he debuts! We have a case of roid rage now
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  8. #288
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: Project XIX? Just fucking stop asking about it and wait til he debuts! We have a case of roid rage now
    IC as MO: Hey! I wanna know who I am hiring!
    Profile Retired

  9. #289
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,555
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC as MO: Hey! I wanna know who I am hiring!
    IC: he asked not to inquire more and if you have any problems I know of people who can take care of it
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  10. #290
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: he asked not to inquire more and if you have any problems I know of people who can take care of it
    IC as MO: Once we have the results of his test we will see if it is roids.
    Profile Retired

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.