Page 774 of 843 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764772773774775776 784 824 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ultimate Opportunity Ladder Match
    Ah yes, sorry about that, I'm just terrible with remembering shit....(who woulda thought?)

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Graves holds pictures of the RTE roster in his hands he is standing by a garbage can and throws them in holding on to just two of the RTE champion Darius and Alex Wildheart he grabs a match from his pocket and sets the can on fire the smoke and fire grow higher and higher before it lights the room showing a dim light on Graves face*

Graves- I hold in my hands pictures of the two men that at fight night 3 will battle in a match over the RTE championship now I too have a match at Fight night in the UOLM and I will walk in and hang the very souls that stand in my way to the very contract that gives me two shots one at a championship of my choosing and two at an proving ground match now granted I have someone in mind that will be revealed at another time let it be known that I'm coming into that match will every intention of being the only one to leave standing and smiling.

*Graves let's out a crooked smile*

*Graves lights the pictures of Darius and Wildheart and holds it *in front of him watching it burn*

Graves- you see you two can wage a war upon each other and just like the fire setting this into ashes on the ground I come and I will burn you down to the ground and you will be left like nothing just pure ash.

*Graves put his hands in the fire and pulls out title belt *

Graves- Hells worse nightmare is here and walks amongst the RTE.
    The true star of the wyatt family

And the NEW Intercontinental Champion

Luke Harper

Wildheart: Graves, Mother Earth will guide you to a better life if you let her. Her spirits cannot heal you if you don't embrace the good that this Earth has to offer.

Blog Entries
    Hightower: I told you all, I'd be a champion here, and guess what? I am! Get ready motherfuckers, it's time for your shit to get twisted upside down!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    graves- Wildheart get it through your mind you nor your mother earth can or will stop me and if they try mother earths rapture will come with the start of your blood.
    The true star of the wyatt family

And the NEW Intercontinental Champion

Luke Harper

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    graves- Wildheart get it through your mind you nor your mother earth can or will stop me and if they try mother earths rapture will come with the start of your blood.
    Israel: I come back after horrific injuries and I see nothing has changed, graves being the same douche hes always been. You want to beat someone learn to wrestle

Knight Wing: Kaige, Xavier, I hope you enjoy your reign as Tag Team Champions, it will not last long. There are so many teams in RTE that look to dethrone you. Whether it be the Knights, Zodiac Brothers, or another... Your reign will be but a short one.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Knight Wing: Kaige, Xavier, I hope you enjoy your reign as Tag Team Champions, it will not last long. There are so many teams in RTE that look to dethrone you. Whether it be the Knights, Zodiac Brothers, or another... Your reign will be but a short one.
    Van: You can cry all you like boo-boo. This superior tag team literally just walked into the division and made to the top in a matter of minutes. In singles competition both men are some of the best athletes going in RTE...And put together not 1 tag team has a chance in hell.

Vandarius, your days are coming to a quick end.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: You can cry all you like boo-boo. This superior tag team literally just walked into the division and made to the top in a matter of minutes. In singles competition both men are some of the best athletes going in RTE...And put together not 1 tag team has a chance in hell.

Vandarius, your days are coming to a quick end.
    Wing: My comments were not directed to their lackey. If I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it. However, since you decided to but in, may I make the comment that Kaige and Xavier have been in RTE for quite sometime, why is it only they now that they actually achieved something?
    Profile Retired

Twisted: Chao and Pain! Chaos and Pain!