Page 732 of 843 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722730731732733734 742 782 832 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Hightower: Pamich and Ryder act like they are going anywhere with their careers by arguing and bickering like bitches, how sad. I am the future of RTE and the future of EWNCW, you all are going to be wishing to be like me. I am the perfect package of a wrestler, and I have the perfect manager. RTE is already mine, you just don't all know it yet.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hightower: Pamich and Ryder act like they are going anywhere with their careers by arguing and bickering like bitches, how sad. I am the future of RTE and the future of EWNCW, you all are going to be wishing to be like me. I am the perfect package of a wrestler, and I have the perfect manager. RTE is already mine, you just don't all know it yet.
    Ryder: How stupid are you? RTE is property of EWNCW not of any single entertainer like yourself. BTW, you have nothing that satisfies anyone from the locker room or in the creative heads. SPOILER ALERT: You be a jobber for life.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Israel: I am sorry that you are stupid and ignorant but I can not deal with you right now

Blog Entries
    Hightower: They continue to try and talk shit to me for some reason, but I continue to ignore them, mostly because I can barely them. They are beneath me, that's why. They are so low down the totem pole that their yells are simply whispers to me. I keep rising and rising to the top, while they continue to fester there at the bottom. Only fitting, because that is their talent levels, near the worst there is, if not the worst.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Hey guys, so due to unfortunate issues I am actually 3 days ahead of schedule. Which means I will be in my new home tomorrow. I am hoping to have the show up by Monday. This is a BIG maybe as I still have a lot to do in my personal life when I get to Missouri. I will keep ya updated!

Bodom: I am keeping my eyes on all of you. I see some big things in some of your futures, others... Well I hear TNA is looking for some cheap talent to use as Jobbers.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Van: In order to accomplish sure feats as they keep dribbling on about, they would need a manager to push them in the right direction and help correct the few errors they have in the ring. Someone like...I dunno...umm...Me! Shame they're not worth the time nor effort. Unlike you Hightower, soon the ball will get rolling and it'll be easy street from here on out, cause let's face it people. Who can honestly stop a Vanity driven Hightower?

Pamich: I do not bicker or act like a female dog, you Sir seem to do all of the talking around here. Israel, well I just back it up you make fun of the fact that I lost my championship match well how close are you to a championship match? and the sad thing you have VHX as sa manager. Imagine if you didn't

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: In order to accomplish sure feats as they keep dribbling on about, they would need a manager to push them in the right direction and help correct the few errors they have in the ring. Someone like...I dunno...umm...Me! Shame they're not worth the time nor effort. Unlike you Hightower, soon the ball will get rolling and it'll be easy street from here on out, cause let's face it people. Who can honestly stop a Vanity driven Hightower?
    Israel: Van, I respect you and I believe that if I was interested in tag team wrestling that we could achieve greatness though get this right.

I DO NOT NEED ANYONE TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS

Frewin: You're all wasting your breath, I'm the next RTE champion, and no one can do anything about it. No one. Anyone that tries risks a broken ankle. You mother fucks think I'm fuckin with you sons of bitches, you're more than welcome to try to test me. I'm taking that big gold belt at Fight Night though. No amount of cussin', yellin', arguing or attempting to rip everyone around you's character apart will change that, not to mention neither will any amount of vanity.

I was so close to being champion before, and now the time's almost hear once more. Then on the same night, we take the Vixxens' title as well, and put an inescapable stranglehold on this place. Not one soul, man or woman, can handle what comes with the name Frewin. Get out of the way or lose valuable career time going forward-that simple. There's a reason Israel chose us as far as what side to get behind.

Mrs. Frewin: Absolutely right, anyone thinking you can stop either of us is delusional, shortsighted, and simply stupidly arrogant. I've got this company's women's division by the neck, and I'm going to choke the fucking life out of it before it's all said and done. Then, I'm going to singlehandedly put it on my back when I callously crush the dream of that young girl AshAttack, ripping the title away from her. I am the future of RTE's Vixxens' division, and I'm taking us into the future.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Hightower: Oh Frewin thinks he's gonna win...how cute? Even if he did win, I'd still pummel him in the ground whenever he faces me.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)