Page 709 of 843 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699707708709710711 719 759 809 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 8425
    Wildheart: The spirits tell me that Mimic and I will have another match soon, down our rigorous paths. I'm looking forward for it. Now, my goal comes to mind. To lead the pack of RTE. And to do that, become RTE Champion.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Wildheart: The spirits tell me that Mimic and I will have another match soon, down our rigorous paths. I'm looking forward for it. Now, my goal comes to mind. To lead the pack of RTE. And to do that, become RTE Champion.
    *Frewin looks at him from behind his dark sunglasses, without showing much emotion, then simply puts a folding chair in front of him, set up to be seated in.*

Frewin: Here, sit down...I insist-mother fucker. Since that's all you're going to be doing for now while I get ready to conquer RTE. Get yo freegin flamboyant ass out of my way, and stay like that. You beat some foolish clown who doesn't even know who he is, and me- I almost beat the champion on several occasions recently. No one deserves the shot more. Then my wife and I shall become the first ever husband and wife dual champions around, and she will be heard from shortly ,by the way.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden Sky is seen in her dressing room throwing a hissy fit as she throws things around the room.

Eden: It's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair! I deserved to be the new RTE Vixxen's Champion, I never even lost the TWE Vixxen's title. This match was so unfair! There were too many women in this match, how was I suppose to focus? Ash didn't deserve that title, I deserved it, nobody deserves it more than I do and I will do whatever it takes to get it back!!!
    Attachment 4829
    Mrs. Frewin: You'll never get that belt again as long as I have anything to say about it. Every time we face off in any way, it ends the same: You getting made an example out of, with me showing why you longer deserve shit. Last time I saw you, I was kneeing you right out of the ring-on ACCIDENT. I admit I wasn't aiming for you, so think about what I'll do when I want to hurt you. I had 3 out 5 eliminations, I owned that match, so I'm taking the belt this coming show. There can be no evolving...without extinction.

Think about that. Oh, you're welcome for the way I saved your pitiful ass from Tamich and Ash not long ago in the tag match.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Frewin looks at him from behind his dark sunglasses, without showing much emotion, then simply puts a folding chair in front of him, set up to be seated in.*

Frewin: Here, sit down...I insist-mother fucker. Since that's all you're going to be doing for now while I get ready to conquer RTE. Get yo freegin flamboyant ass out of my way, and stay like that. You beat some foolish clown who doesn't even know who he is, and me- I almost beat the champion on several occasions recently. No one deserves the shot more. Then my wife and I shall become the first ever husband and wife dual champions around, and she will be heard from shortly ,by the way.
    Wildheart: I don't like that tone. If it's a race to the top of the mountain, I'll give you that race. Keep in mind: don't underestimate a man with a soul of a prideful animal. It can prove to be too much for you, a man that turned his back on his spirits. I can hope that the Earth will guide you to whatever is you are seeking but you will not attain what you are seeking if you don't trust your spirits.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    I like Alex Wildheart. He reminds me of someone, but I can't put a finger on who...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Mrs. Frewin: You'll never get that belt again as long as I have anything to say about it. Every time we face off in any way, it ends the same: You getting made an example out of, with me showing why you longer deserve shit. Last time I saw you, I was kneeing you right out of the ring-on ACCIDENT. I admit I wasn't aiming for you, so think about what I'll do when I want to hurt you. I had 3 out 5 eliminations, I owned that match, so I'm taking the belt this coming show. There can be no evolving...without extinction.

Think about that. Oh, you're welcome for the way I saved your pitiful ass from Tamich and Ash not long ago in the tag match.
    Eden: I've never heard less accomplished shit than you speak my name. Let's get one thing straight Efreida you are not my equal, you are the dirt beneath my feet, you are nothing! You're even a sad excuse for a woman and you will not get in my way because I don't care what your goals are in RTE I will end your career if you so much as try to stop me from getting what I want. When you've achieved any kind of accomplishment then you can talk to me, but till then get out of my face!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: I've never heard less accomplished shit than you speak my name. Let's get one thing straight Efreida you are not my equal, you are the dirt beneath my feet, you are nothing! You're even a sad excuse for a woman and you will not get in my way because I don't care what your goals are in RTE I will end your career if you so much as try to stop me from getting what I want. When you've achieved any kind of accomplishment then you can talk to me, but till then get out of my face!
    Mrs. Frewin: You get stupider every fucking time you talk, you know? I'm not your equal, you're right...I'M, YOUR superior. I twist and beat you to hell and back every time we're in a ring together, not to mention I crushed your shot at going back to the top with one fatal blow. You're simply not well enough trained to handle, let alone withstand, the raw punishment I dish out every RTE show. You can hardly get your hands on me...let alone end anything of mine...except our next match when you don't kick out.

You wanna talk accomplishments? How about I'm the hottest thing going in this division right now, I dominated that Battle Royal, and I've made examples out of everyone I've crossed paths with, while you're nothing more than a shell of your former self. Don't say you're former champion either, because that's almost anicent history by now. Did I knee you dead in the face that hard that you honestly don't know who you're dealing with?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I like Alex Wildheart. He reminds me of someone, but I can't put a finger on who...
    If it's who I think, you maybe right.

Mrs. Frewin: You get stupider every fucking time you talk, you know? I'm not your equal, you're right...I'M, YOUR superior. I twist and beat you to hell and back every time we're in a ring together, not to mention I crushed your shot at going back to the top with one fatal blow. You're simply not well enough trained to handle, let alone withstand, the raw punishment I dish out every RTE show. You can hardly get your hands on me...let alone end anything of mine...except our next match when you don't kick out.

You wanna talk accomplishments? How about I'm the hottest thing going in this division right now, I dominated that Battle Royal, and I've made examples out of everyone I've crossed paths with, while you're nothing more than a shell of your former self. Don't say you're former champion either, because that's almost anicent history by now. Did I knee you dead in the face that hard that you honestly don't know who you're dealing with?
    Wildheart: What a hostile spirit. Haven't your parents raised you with humility and kindness? If you remember your humble past, maybe you can enjoy life with a different light. The light the shines this Earth.

#REAL!

Eden: I said when you've achieved anything then talk to me and in the few minutes since I said so the only things that have changed are you've become fatter and uglier. That's not to say those things aren't impressive enough achievements for just a few minutes, but they're not exactly something to be proud of if you get my drift. As for the match you didn't dominate shit because if you had you'd be the champion right now and you're not, you're still the same fat ugly loser you've always been.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Favorite Moment: Darius winning. He's the right man to hold the gold and can continue feuding with Pamich or have another heel like Hightower soon challenge him for the gold.

Best Match: Main Event.

Best Promo: Kaige Chamberlain. Great job.

Best Piece of Booking: 2. Smyth going out with a bang, which helps him look strong as he heads into The King of the Cage match at EWNCW's Inferno and AshAttack winning the Vixxens Championship, Ash deserves it

Best Debut *when applicable*: Graves. Great promo too. Not too long, not too short. Was nice.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The Zodiac Bros not winning. I was really looking forward to seeing them win.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Naw.

Any Other Positives: Mimic/Wildhart and Queen/Ivankoff faceoff.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Naw

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A

Overall Show Grade: B
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up