Page 664 of 843 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654662663664665666 674 714 764 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Chase Walker: Wait your insulting me for losing a match... when on the same show, earlier in the night, you lost a match as well. At least I've won a match on PPV, albeit in a different company, but still. I mean what exactly have you done in this company?
    Matt: All I got to say is due time will tell. Or maybe I will tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Frewin: I actually won last week, unlike both of you two.
    Ryder: Hey look everybody Frewin is here. Can I get an autograph man? You truly impress me.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Frewin: I actually won last week, unlike both of you two.
    Chase Walker: Then congratulations. Look I know I lost last week, but it was my first match here. I'm not making excuses, but I now know what I must do to succeed. As I told Ryder, I have failed, I have made mistakes, but what has gotten me here today and proved my doubters wrong is by learning from those mistakes to make myself better. I've failed too many times, its time for me to succeed, because if I fail this may be it, and I don't want that to happen, I love this to much to give up and fail that easily for a third time.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Chase Walker: Then congratulations. Look I know I lost last week, but it was my first match here. I'm not making excuses, but I now know what I must do to succeed. As I told Ryder, I have failed, I have made mistakes, but what has gotten me here today and proved my doubters wrong is by learning from those mistakes to make myself better. I've failed too many times, its time for me to succeed, because if I fail this may be it, and I don't want that to happen, I love this to much to give up and fail that easily for a third time.

Frewin:Well I'm sure I don't have to tell you it will go much easier for you if stay out of my way and out of the ring with me. I'd hate to have to, give you a setback of sorts along your road there with all your plans you speak of.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Frewin:Well I'm sure I don't have to tell you it will go much easier for you if stay out of my way and out of the ring with me. I'd hate to have to, give you a setback of sorts along your road there with all your plans you speak of.
    Chase Walker: You're just like everyone else, already doubting me, and you haven't even see my full arsenal of what I can do! Look here Frewin, you can say what you want, you talk a big game, but your words... they are merely that... words. If we ever do step in the ring together... which at some point I'm sure we will... don't doubt me their either, because I may just beat you, and while everyone may call it an upset, and you will call it a fluke, I know, and my fans know, what I am fully capable of and will know it wasn't a fluke.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

I cannot say yes or no to the show going up today

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I cannot say yes or no to the show going up today
    This might be biased in my part. but I choose Yes to the show going today. But, I can understand with all this stuff going on, but to me it seems it has calmed down.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Cursed.

I tell you.

It is cursed.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    I think it's safe to say that the show will go up tonight.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The show is going up!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    The show is going up!
    We! The People!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.