Page 663 of 843 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653661662663664665 673 713 763 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 8425
    Frewin: Soon enough I shall continue to destroy the stereotype people bestow on me. I'm absolutely sick of people portraying me to be something I'm not. All my life I have accused falsely, and wrongly, and this ends before that much longer. I defeated the man that thought he outfight me, and that's the kind of thing that's gonna continue. Not to mention, my wife made a statement upon the former champion, and AshAttack is already in over her head as well.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Matt: I am not a jobber! I am a man who is being hold back many of this company especially the people who represent this company as CEOs and all that nonsense. That irritates me, but I am going to move out of that and post a Youtube video later on that. But, success here in RTE might be true in a way. You might be a puppet by all of the board of directors here in RTE, but I ain't. I will stop all them puppets from reaching the top. That includes you Mr. Walker. Be prepared bro cause I will fist pump your face across the face.
    Chase Walker: You tell yourself that Ryder. See thats the difference between me and you. You... you complain that management is holding you down, and your response is to go make YouTube videos. All I hear is a big excuse as to why you don't succeed here. Me... when I am not featured, or I don't have the most success, I make the most of it by working harder and improving for my next opportunity so that when it comes I am ready, and I succeed, and I impress, something you haven't done, because you aren't ready because you're to busy making cliched catch phrases for YouTube.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Ryder: Hey sis, I can talk or make jokes out of anything. But, if I'm the simple minded man, then why are you the one who doesn't look towards the future of this world. What would you settle for? Another World War or something like that you past minded idiot?
    Queen: The future you speak of is not one I wish to be apart of. Your future offers nothing of value. It offers a declining intelligence and a lack of hope.

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Chase Walker: You tell yourself that Ryder. See thats the difference between me and you. You... you complain that management is holding you down, and your response is to go make YouTube videos. All I hear is a big excuse as to why you don't succeed here. Me... when I am not featured, or I don't have the most success, I make the most of it by working harder and improving for my next opportunity so that when it comes I am ready, and I succeed, and I impress, something you haven't done, because you aren't ready because you're to busy making cliched catch phrases for YouTube.
    Ryder: Fine if it bothers you a lot about me making Youtube videos then I won't make one. I will go on Twitter and ramble around there. That sounds better for you Superman? Or should I call you Batman? Cause you are trying to act like a superhero. Just stop it okay. Cause no matter how much you work on getting better you won't get any better. Trust me when I say this. If you want to succeed in any wrestling business then you need take a microphone. Use that microphone to your advantage. Now I'm not talking about a pipebomb. I'm saying you use that mic to connect with all the fans. Get a good reaction then that will probably get that people in the back attention on you and hopefully help you out. Or you can stay the way you are and try to be a failed superhero.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Queen: The future you speak of is not one I wish to be apart of. Your future offers nothing of value. It offers a declining intelligence and a lack of hope.
    Ryder: Wrong you dork! You want to truly want to know what this future lays down for everybody who can accept it? A Party! Not only that, but you also get to have your life be made a bit easier. But, I can beat you are going to make a comment about how we are growing weak and don't want to use any of our energy. So, I'm going to wait here to make that statement you loser.

Ryder: Fine if it bothers you a lot about me making Youtube videos then I won't make one. I will go on Twitter and ramble around there. That sounds better for you Superman? Or should I call you Batman? Cause you are trying to act like a superhero. Just stop it okay. Cause no matter how much you work on getting better you won't get any better. Trust me when I say this. If you want to succeed in any wrestling business then you need take a microphone. Use that microphone to your advantage. Now I'm not talking about a pipebomb. I'm saying you use that mic to connect with all the fans. Get a good reaction then that will probably get that people in the back attention on you and hopefully help you out. Or you can stay the way you are and try to be a failed superhero.
    Chase Walker: You obviously must not of seen me on the last show... which is odd you were too. Anyways, look I was there, and although I may have lost my match, much like you, those fans gave me a reaction. Did you not see me address them out there? I'm not here trying to be some superhero, I'm here to prove all the doubters in my lifetime wrong. Some of the audience connects with that and they cheer me, like they did last week. I was the one who was afraid they would either not remember or care about me, but I was wrong, and that reaction I received only wants to make me work harder and succeed, not only for myself, but for all of them, to help show them that no matter what the doubters say, you being one of them, you can prove them wrong. And thats what I plan on doing here.

Chase Walker: You obviously must not of seen me on the last show... which is odd you were too. Anyways, look I was there, and although I may have lost my match, much like you, those fans gave me a reaction. Did you not see me address them out there? I'm not here trying to be some superhero, I'm here to prove all the doubters in my lifetime wrong. Some of the audience connects with that and they cheer me, like they did last week. I was the one who was afraid they would either not remember or care about me, but I was wrong, and that reaction I received only wants to make me work harder and succeed, not only for myself, but for all of them, to help show them that no matter what the doubters say, you being one of them, you can prove them wrong. And thats what I plan on doing here.
    Ryder: Good for you then pal. You want to prove people wrong then how about you start off by I don't know winning a match or something. Or is that asking too much for you to do?

I am oh so happy with the ICing over the last two days

Ryder: Good for you then pal. You want to prove people wrong then how about you start off by I don't know winning a match or something. Or is that asking too much for you to do?
    Chase Walker: Wait your insulting me for losing a match... when on the same show, earlier in the night, you lost a match as well. At least I've won a match on PPV, albeit in a different company, but still. I mean what exactly have you done in this company?

Chase Walker: Wait your insulting me for losing a match... when on the same show, earlier in the night, you lost a match as well. At least I've won a match on PPV, albeit in a different company, but still. I mean what exactly have you done in this company?
    Frewin: I actually won last week, unlike both of you two.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.