Page 662 of 843 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652660661662663664 672 712 762 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: I dare you to mimic me. That's if you pull all this #SWAG like I do. Which I can tell you right now, you simply can't sis.
    Lucian Queen: Did I hear you correctly? Did you say Swag? Just so you know Mr. Ryder, SWAG was a term use by males who hide their sexuality. Secretly We Are Gay....If this is your way of telling us than please just say it. If you are referring to this modern fad, than you sir are a disgrace to the human race. The only thing missing is you screaming "YOLO".

Ryder: You wanna know why that ain't a good thing to set for yourself? Because, once you fail what are you going to do? That's right nothing. You would have put a very high standard for yourself only to have failed and be looked down upon. Hell that might cause you to commit suicide. I honestly don't want that to happen to you, but let me ask you? Are you ready for failure, YOU FAILURE!!!
    Chase Walker: Am I ready for failure? Am I ready? People have been telling me my whole life I was going to fail. Nobody even gave me a shot to break into this business and I did. Failure is something I've been surrounded by my whole life. What happened in HWA... in JBW... failure. Ryder I'm used to failure, and I haven't killed myself yet. The only way I kill myself is by trying to make it here and not fail. And thats why I am going to make it here, because I have failed but I've gotten back up to try again. I now know what it takes, I've learned from my mistakes, and you can guaran-damn-tee I'm going to do anything and everything to make sure I don't fail again.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Mimic: Oh god.. You said the "S" word.. I'm out
    Ryder: Yes I did say sis. What does that hurt your little feelings girl?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Lucian Queen: Did I hear you correctly? Did you say Swag? Just so you know Mr. Ryder, SWAG was a term use by males who hide their sexuality. Secretly We Are Gay....If this is your way of telling us than please just say it. If you are referring to this modern fad, than you sir are a disgrace to the human race. The only thing missing is you screaming "YOLO".
    Ryder: Oh look someone is "smart" around here. This man, who by the way is described by many as a girly girl, just said the other SWAG term. Listen hear buddy, when I talk about #SWAG I am being serious. You got that you little precious princess. Now go act like the Queen of England and disappear from our lives for like ever.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Chase Walker: Am I ready for failure? Am I ready? People have been telling me my whole life I was going to fail. Nobody even gave me a shot to break into this business and I did. Failure is something I've been surrounded by my whole life. What happened in HWA... in JBW... failure. Ryder I'm used to failure, and I haven't killed myself yet. The only way I kill myself is by trying to make it here and not fail. And thats why I am going to make it here, because I have failed but I've gotten back up to try again. I now know what it takes, I've learned from my mistakes, and you can guaran-damn-tee I'm going to do anything and everything to make sure I don't fail again.
    Ryder: But from what all my bros and I have seen you have failed already. No disrespect or anything, but you might be the definition of the word, sorry for using it, Jobber. You Jobbers don't complain about failure cause you are use to it. Am I right?

Ryder: Oh look someone is "smart" around here. This man, who by the way is described by many as a girly girl, just said the other SWAG term. Listen hear buddy, when I talk about #SWAG I am being serious. You got that you little precious princess. Now go act like the Queen of England and disappear from our lives for like ever.
    Queen: Simple man. You disgrace RTE and wrestling in general. The way you carry yourself is disgusting. You should learn to evolve past such ridiculous fads and learn to be a true man. No fist bumping and no screaming SWAG. This things only serve in making you the butt of every member on this roster. You are at the bottom of this place which is sad since the vast majority of people here are simple minded fools like yourself. Mr. Ryder, as long as you continue you to act like an ignorant jackass, you will be seen as one.

Ryder: But from what all my bros and I have seen you have failed already. No disrespect or anything, but you might be the definition of the word, sorry for using it, Jobber. You Jobbers don't complain about failure cause you are use to it. Am I right?
    Chase Walker: Whats ironic about that statement is that you actually idolize one, so wouldn't that make you the jobber? Look I've had my failures, but I've also had my successes. I never actually got eliminated from Total Resistance, I earned a PPV win over the GM of this company in Israel Pamich in JBW, and I've yet to have my first success here in RTE, but its coming, I assure you of that. So I don't think that makes me a jobber

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Queen: Simple man. You disgrace RTE and wrestling in general. The way you carry yourself is disgusting. You should learn to evolve past such ridiculous fads and learn to be a true man. No fist bumping and no screaming SWAG. This things only serve in making you the butt of every member on this roster. You are at the bottom of this place which is sad since the vast majority of people here are simple minded fools like yourself. Mr. Ryder, as long as you continue you to act like an ignorant jackass, you will be seen as one.
    Ryder: Sure..... That's why I get cheered by the fans by being an ignorant jackass. However, you want to live in the past or like it at least. Well guess what, life keeps on rolling and changing. Get used to many changes you past minded fool. So, what people say #SWAG #YOLO and all that stuff. It represents them for who they are. Just like how your name represents you. You are a princess ready to be a Queen.

Ryder: Sure..... That's why I get cheered by the fans by being an ignorant jackass. However, you want to live in the past or like it at least. Well guess what, life keeps on rolling and changing. Get used to many changes you past minded fool. So, what people say #SWAG #YOLO and all that stuff. It represents them for who they are. Just like how your name represents you. You are a princess ready to be a Queen.
    Queen: Ah yes, the simple man laughs at my name. Enjoy your chuckles. By the way dear boy, YOLO is a stupid man's Carpe diem. As far as SWAG and YOLO being the future, if that is indeed the case than we don't have long.

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Chase Walker: Whats ironic about that statement is that you actually idolize one, so wouldn't that make you the jobber? Look I've had my failures, but I've also had my successes. I never actually got eliminated from Total Resistance, I earned a PPV win over the GM of this company in Israel Pamich in JBW, and I've yet to have my first success here in RTE, but its coming, I assure you of that. So I don't think that makes me a jobber
    Matt: I am not a jobber! I am a man who is being hold back many of this company especially the people who represent this company as CEOs and all that nonsense. That irritates me, but I am going to move out of that and post a Youtube video later on that. But, success here in RTE might be true in a way. You might be a puppet by all of the board of directors here in RTE, but I ain't. I will stop all them puppets from reaching the top. That includes you Mr. Walker. Be prepared bro cause I will fist pump your face across the face.

Queen: Ah yes, the simple man laughs at my name. Enjoy your chuckles. By the way dear boy, YOLO is a stupid man's Carpe diem. As far as SWAG and YOLO being the future, if that is indeed the case than we don't have long.
    Ryder: Hey sis, I can talk or make jokes out of anything. But, if I'm the simple minded man, then why are you the one who doesn't look towards the future of this world. What would you settle for? Another World War or something like that you past minded idiot?