Page 661 of 843 FirstFirst ... 161561611651659660661662663671711761 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,610 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Oh boy, I am so excited for this debut. Said no one ever. You wanna know why? Cause we have all heard what you said like almost every week or at least every 5 minutes. So, how about you turn your ass around and get a better way to make yourself passable. For a jobber I mean.
    Mimic: I was going to well, ya know mimic you.. But than I realized I would just be mimicking another Ryder... So I'll pass

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Matt: So wait, you are going to strike in? What the hell man?
    Chase Walker: Funny Ryder, look my career may not have gone as planned up to this point thus far, but I'm going to change that here in RTE. I'm now creating my own path, with a plan, a plan that leads right on the path to EWNCW. I'm not joking around, I'm all business here Ryder. I fear this is my last shot, and while you may not, I know I have to beat you to even think about having a job in RTE, nevermind EWNCW

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    This show really is cursed.
    Don't say that

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Don't say that
    I shall speakth the truth!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Mimic: I was going to well, ya know mimic you.. But than I realized I would just be mimicking another Ryder... So I'll pass
    Lol. Nice burn.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Ryder: Good thing you didn't mimic me cause you are more like a sis than a bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Chase Walker: Funny Ryder, look my career may not have gone as planned up to this point thus far, but I'm going to change that here in RTE. I'm now creating my own path, with a plan, a plan that leads right on the path to EWNCW. I'm not joking around, I'm all business here Ryder. I fear this is my last shot, and while you may not, I know I have to beat you to even think about having a job in RTE, nevermind EWNCW
    Ryder: That's a very good tell Chase. You have a goal set in mind towards your future. However, there is indeed one problem with all of that plan of yours. The problem is ME! I am also here in RTE. Yes I might joke around a lot and act very silly at time, but that doesn't take out the fact that I want to be the top dog here in RTE. People display Darius as the face of RTE around here. But what those people fail to realize is that opinion was more true when this place was called TWE. That means anyone can become the face here in RTE and I take it that you want that role. However, I will not stand for that, so you can beat that I will not let you rise up in the rankings bro. So, all I got to say is get a new plan and I suggest something more realistic like maybe the backstage valet.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Ryder: Good thing you didn't mimic me cause you are more like a sis than a bro.
    Mimic: Really? That the best ya got? Now I'm tempted to see if I can out mimic you on Ryder...

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Ryder: That's a very good tell Chase. You have a goal set in mind towards your future. However, there is indeed one problem with all of that plan of yours. The problem is ME! I am also here in RTE. Yes I might joke around a lot and act very silly at time, but that doesn't take out the fact that I want to be the top dog here in RTE. People display Darius as the face of RTE around here. But what those people fail to realize is that opinion was more true when this place was called TWE. That means anyone can become the face here in RTE and I take it that you want that role. However, I will not stand for that, so you can beat that I will not let you rise up in the rankings bro. So, all I got to say is get a new plan and I suggest something more realistic like maybe the backstage valet.
    Chase Walker: There you go again with the jokes. Look I'll become a backstage valet, if you walk down the street and apply for the comedy club, I heard their hiring. Plus at least that will be something you are good at, since having people laughing at you is something you are pretty used too. And your damn right I want to be the face of RTE, hell I want to be the face of EWNCW one day. I've always had high goals for myself, and if this is my last shot, why not set them as high as can possibly be. It gives me something to work towards, something to stay hungry and motivated for, something that will push me harder than I've ever been pushed before. Because if I'm the face of a company, it means I'm the best, and I'm accomplishing my goal, and I'm beating the likes of you.

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Mimic: Really? That the best ya got? Now I'm tempted to see if I can out mimic you on Ryder...
    Ryder: I dare you to mimic me. That's if you pull all this #SWAG like I do. Which I can tell you right now, you simply can't sis.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Chase Walker: There you go again with the jokes. Look I'll become a backstage valet, if you walk down the street and apply for the comedy club, I heard their hiring. Plus at least that will be something you are good at, since having people laughing at you is something you are pretty used too. And your damn right I want to be the face of RTE, hell I want to be the face of EWNCW one day. I've always had high goals for myself, and if this is my last shot, why not set them as high as can possibly be. It gives me something to work towards, something to stay hungry and motivated for, something that will push me harder than I've ever been pushed before. Because if I'm the face of a company, it means I'm the best, and I'm accomplishing my goal, and I'm beating the likes of you.
    Ryder: You wanna know why that ain't a good thing to set for yourself? Because, once you fail what are you going to do? That's right nothing. You would have put a very high standard for yourself only to have failed and be looked down upon. Hell that might cause you to commit suicide. I honestly don't want that to happen to you, but let me ask you? Are you ready for failure, YOU FAILURE!!!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Ryder: I dare you to mimic me. That's if you pull all this #SWAG like I do. Which I can tell you right now, you simply can't sis.
    Mimic: Oh god.. You said the "S" word.. I'm out

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing