Page 648 of 843 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638646647648649650 658 698 748 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Who is Ms. Queen?
    The woman being interviewed. Lucine Queen

No clue who the user is.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Favorite Moment: Wasn't really any for me.

Best Match: Frewin vs Gaileo.

Best Promo: Walker.

Best Piece of Booking: Can't say much here.

Best Debut *when applicable*: I guess this goes to Ms. Queen?

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Practically the entire show. For reasons mentioned by others already. The colors, the formatting, length of matches, etc. Was just something that I would've preferred not to see unless it was prepared to post and it wasn't.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: ^ See above.

Any Other Positives: Not really. Show was promo light and matches were rather short.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Don't really wanna say anything more as it won't be good.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Formatting needs to be consistent. Colors used need to be dark enough to read because when you compare this turquoise vs this turquoise which is better? I prefer the latter and it being bolded to help the reading process be the best it can be.

Matches though fewer per show do not have suffer in quality in fact they should be some of the best matches that can be read because there are in fact so few and more attention to detail can be given to them to show that new NXT-ish style this show want to embody is really embraced. So no short matches, unless they're squashes really, which they're shouldn't be any unless the character being used in it merits it.

More promos. 4-5 promos per show would be ideal since the talent to do 4-5 promos per show is there and should be shown. This show really only had like 3 promos and did not help the show at all.

Overall Show Grade: C-

Hoping things pick up soon.
    If you want 4-5 promos, then you're looking at the wrong show.

This is RTE. EWNCW's equivalent to NXT. If you've watched an episode of NXT then you'd know that they don't bombard you with promos and such.
    Matches though I agree could be improved, but RTE is for people like Vand and Ash to practice and improve, so that's what we'll let them do, at their own pace no less.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I think a 4 and 4 split would be fine.

4 promo segments(single or multiman)
    1 Tag match
    1 Vixxen match
    2 Singles matches
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If you want 4-5 promos, then you're looking at the wrong show.

This is RTE. EWNCW's equivalent to NXT. If you've watched an episode of NXT then you'd know that they don't bombard you with promos and such.
    Matches though I agree could be improved, but RTE is for people like Vand and Ash to practice and improve, so that's what we'll let them do, at their own pace no less.
    4-5 promos for a show like this works fine. You might assume I mean 4-5 in ring promos which I do not. 4-5 promos can be used in a show like this in a 2 backstage to 3 in ring ratio or in a vice versa manner. It compliments the shows' average 3-4 match ratio and helps the roster develop better because to me only having 3 or fewer promos won't give anyone the chance to make an impact on RTE aside from a select few like Pamich and Darius at the moment, who both got a chance to put forth promos not only on this show but last week's as well.

The goal of this fed to see who would (in time) be a worthwhile talent to add to EWNCW is it not? 4-5 promos per show gives many people a chance to develop their promo skills, develop their characters and also show that they deserve to be called up. I think it benefits RTE very well to put out 4-5 promos per show.

The match quality is there in Vand and Ash. I know that much since they write consistently great matches for IWA. Why it hasn't been the same level of writing here vs there is another matter but I know they can and are capable of writing matches that can have you on the edge of your seats while reading them. I hope to see that type of level of matches here in RTE with time.

The woman being interviewed. Lucine Queen

No clue who the user is.
    Lucine is a male and I control him. If you read the interview you saw Jessica call him Mr. Queen. I gotta the name while watching the movie Underworld where the main antagonist is named Lucine

Lucine is a male and I control him. If you read the interview you saw Jessica call him Mr. Queen. I gotta the name while watching the movie Underworld where the main antagonist is named Lucine
    I noticed it was a man, but I was a bit confused as well for a bit lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

My mistake then.

Also it's Lucian from Underworld not Lucine

My mistake then.

Also it's Lucian from Underworld not Lucine
    I shall fix the name

Blog Entries
    4-5 promos for a show like this works fine. You might assume I mean 4-5 in ring promos which I do not. 4-5 promos can be used in a show like this in a 2 backstage to 3 in ring ratio or in a vice versa manner. It compliments the shows' average 3-4 match ratio and helps the roster develop better because to me only having 3 or fewer promos won't give anyone the chance to make an impact on RTE aside from a select few like Pamich and Darius at the moment, who both got a chance to put forth promos not only on this show but last week's as well.

The goal of this fed to see who would (in time) be a worthwhile talent to add to EWNCW is it not? 4-5 promos per show gives many people a chance to develop their promo skills, develop their characters and also show that they deserve to be called up. I think it benefits RTE very well to put out 4-5 promos per show.

The match quality is there in Vand and Ash. I know that much since they write consistently great matches for IWA. Why it hasn't been the same level of writing here vs there is another matter but I know they can and are capable of writing matches that can have you on the edge of your seats while reading them. I hope to see that type of level of matches here in RTE with time.
    Not a fed. This is an EWNCW show, our 3rd show.

I get what you mean though
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Favorite Moment: Wasn't really any for me.

Best Match: Frewin vs Gaileo.

Best Promo: Walker.

Best Piece of Booking: Can't say much here.

Best Debut *when applicable*: I guess this goes to Ms. Queen?

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Practically the entire show. For reasons mentioned by others already. The colors, the formatting, length of matches, etc. Was just something that I would've preferred not to see unless it was prepared to post and it wasn't.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: ^ See above.

Any Other Positives: Not really. Show was promo light and matches were rather short.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Don't really wanna say anything more as it won't be good.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Formatting needs to be consistent. Colors used need to be dark enough to read because when you compare this turquoise vs this turquoise which is better? I prefer the latter and it being bolded to help the reading process be the best it can be.

Matches though fewer per show do not have suffer in quality in fact they should be some of the best matches that can be read because there are in fact so few and more attention to detail can be given to them to show that new NXT-ish style this show want to embody is really embraced. So no short matches, unless they're squashes really, which they're shouldn't be any unless the character being used in it merits it.

More promos. 4-5 promos per show would be ideal since the talent to do 4-5 promos per show is there and should be shown. This show really only had like 3 promos and did not help the show at all.

Overall Show Grade: C-

Hoping things pick up soon.
    That has nothing to do with booking
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH