Page 512 of 843 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502510511512513514 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Ah, man! Sad to see Asher go. I was going to do my top five, but seems inappropriate now.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    OK, the mourning period is over.

Top 5 time, baby!

Cage
    Darius
    Chamberlain
    Gaelio
    Blue

#BennysTeddy

Eden: Faith Lapoop is done for and I'm still your reigning TWE Vixxen's Champion. Nobody will take this title away from me because I look too damn good with it around my waist. In fact I look too damn good period, just check out my new swimsuit ad.

4ff36a949880d.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Faith LeFlur: oh Eden, what a way to carry yourself as champ. Acting all tough and childish by making fun of my name. Unlike you though, i take pride in being a champion iwith this JBW Bombshell Championship belt. I will defend it against anybody, anytime, any place. And unlike you, i don't have to resort to childish actions to try to scare off opponents.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Faith LeFlur: oh Eden, what a way to carry yourself as champ. Acting all tough and childish by making fun of my name. Unlike you though, i take pride in being a champion iwith this JBW Bombshell Championship belt. I will defend it against anybody, anytime, any place. And unlike you, i don't have to resort to childish actions to try to scare off opponents.
    Eden: Oh sweetie we both know the only reason why you even have that title is because Eden Sky isn't there to face you. The truth is you'll always be a second rate, less hot, less skilled version of me and that's nothing to be ashamed of cause all women are, it's just that in your case it's starting to sound a bit pathetic and desperate. You had your shot at me and you did what you do best you layed flat on your back and you took what was coming to you so just stop with the empty threats cause it's just very very sad.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    UPDATE: Ok, so things have been incredibly hectic and crazy the last few weeks ad it has thrown me off my game. Sadly we had to say goodbye to Asher, who has had to step down due to unforeseen circumstances. I want to personally thank Asher for all his hard work and dedication that he brought to all his matches. Due to this and other issues I have not had time to fully work on the show and cannot guarantee a time for the next WarPath. Hope you all understand
    Thought I owed y'all a bit of an explanation, you know I'm not one for long-drawn out stuff so I will make this simple as possible

I work from home doing remote technical support for one of the largest computer makers in the US. Until recently my job was a blended tech/sales role, which meant that while I was constantly on the phone, I did not constantly have a PC to work on (obviously if they don't buy, I don't fix) I work roughly 50-60 hours a week, usually in 5 10-12 hour groupings (I am scheduled for 40, but well, we need people)

around Jan 19th or so we went though a giant restructuring, the upshot of which being that now I work a tech-only role (which is better for me mentally, I suck at sales). Of course, since we didn't have the workforce to start with, the people protesting the change by quitting have damn near crippled us. As tech only I have anywhere between 1-5 computers that I am working on at any given hour, and have been putting in about the same amount of hours, leaving me mentally drained.

The real kicker here of course, is that this came with a change from night to day shift, which also has me temporarily wiped until I re-adapt.

The good news in all of this of course, is that I should once again be enrolled in school soon as well, just as soon as the mandatory OT ends.

Unfortunately all of that tends to get in the way of anything I want to do. I knew when I accepted Krysys' offer to join TWE that I may find I didn't have time, but I love this brand and wanted to put my own mark on it, so I rolled the dice and went with it. Honestly at this point I just feel like a TOTAL ASS for accepting and backing out so soon, but I just couldn't make it all work.

As far as where that leaves Black Blooded and The Vegas Kid (what, don't y'all follow IWA? You better!)
    I can write a promo in 20 minutes to an hour, to write a match, at least for every match I have ever written, takes me 4 hours or more. (including researching each combatant, finding the right video, coming up with commentary, etc)

the upshot of which is that I totally have time to be part of an efed, just not too much behind the scenes.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Thought I owed y'all a bit of an explanation, you know I'm not one for long-drawn out stuff so I will make this simple as possible

I work from home doing remote technical support for one of the largest computer makers in the US. Until recently my job was a blended tech/sales role, which meant that while I was constantly on the phone, I did not constantly have a PC to work on (obviously if they don't buy, I don't fix) I work roughly 50-60 hours a week, usually in 5 10-12 hour groupings (I am scheduled for 40, but well, we need people)

around Jan 19th or so we went though a giant restructuring, the upshot of which being that now I work a tech-only role (which is better for me mentally, I suck at sales). Of course, since we didn't have the workforce to start with, the people protesting the change by quitting have damn near crippled us. As tech only I have anywhere between 1-5 computers that I am working on at any given hour, and have been putting in about the same amount of hours, leaving me mentally drained.

The real kicker here of course, is that this came with a change from night to day shift, which also has me temporarily wiped until I re-adapt.

The good news in all of this of course, is that I should once again be enrolled in school soon as well, just as soon as the mandatory OT ends.

Unfortunately all of that tends to get in the way of anything I want to do. I knew when I accepted Krysys' offer to join TWE that I may find I didn't have time, but I love this brand and wanted to put my own mark on it, so I rolled the dice and went with it. Honestly at this point I just feel like a TOTAL ASS for accepting and backing out so soon, but I just couldn't make it all work.

As far as where that leaves Black Blooded and The Vegas Kid (what, don't y'all follow IWA? You better!)
    I can write a promo in 20 minutes to an hour, to write a match, at least for every match I have ever written, takes me 4 hours or more. (including researching each combatant, finding the right video, coming up with commentary, etc)

the upshot of which is that I totally have time to be part of an efed, just not too much behind the scenes.
    Sad to see you go from creative matey (not as sad as Krysys, I should imagine!), but you keeping BB & Vivica on keeps me happy.

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

I again thank you for the involvement, for the short time you were involved you did wonders
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Kaige! Oh, Kaige! Where art thou?

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: Oh sweetie we both know the only reason why you even have that title is because Eden Sky isn't there to face you. The truth is you'll always be a second rate, less hot, less skilled version of me and that's nothing to be ashamed of cause all women are, it's just that in your case it's starting to sound a bit pathetic and desperate. You had your shot at me and you did what you do best you layed flat on your back and you took what was coming to you so just stop with the empty threats cause it's just very very sad.
    Blankie's Urn:

Sloth looks at Blankie's Urn, a bit surprised

Sloth: No, I do not think she likes you

Blankie's Urn:

Sloth: Yes, she is hotter than Faith

Blankie's Urn:

Sloth: I doubt that- even if they agreed to a double date, Eden would scratch Faith's eyes out and send her home crying

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young