Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Last member on Team Raw

I know, I heard it was supposed to be Mark Henry. But since his brother is in the hospital (and I'll keep them all in my prayers.) do you think someone might replace him?

Me and my imagination thought it was going to be someone HUGE like Triple H (that's like a HUGE no) or idk...anyone else.

What do you guys think? opinions opinions people.

Blog Entries
    HHH is the only option I can think of that would make an Impact (no pun intended although Triple H and Impact in the same sentence is an oxymoron).

I can tell you it won't be Triple H by any means let alone he's still in rehab recovering from surgery & won't be returning until around Survivor Series which this has been stated by numerous sources.

More then likely it will still be Mark Henry not unless his brother's condition takes a wrong turn but last I heard there was some improvement.

Blog Entries
    Im going with Henry as the most likely canidate. But as Hannah stated my imagination is running wild with Triple H. Should this happen itd be best revealed at BR after Team SD n the other entrances for Team Raw have came out n then Trips entrance theme..

What about ezekiel jackson? he is a powerhouse aswell and he should be returning around this time right

I hope a second chance for Bryan or Bourne to fill that slot,then again I notice team Raw lack of big powerhouse guy,that leaves Khali and Henry

Mark Henry has been used in the promotional videos for Bragging Rights as part of team Raw. I heard his brother was out of the coma now, anyway, I'm sure Henry will be on team Raw after Raw on monday...
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Bourne's injured and Bryan will probably defend his US title.

I would actually slice my arm off if it's not Mark Henry.

Blog Entries
    @sgt. Gohan..... I like ur ezekiel idea. Hes been workin dark matches n such... U might be onto something there.

Blog Entries
    Well well. It was Big Zeke after all. Props Sgt. Gohan