Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What's Up With Evan Bourne?

Is it just me or does he get the snot beat out of him every week? Seriously, I see him come out on Raw and say to myself..."Uh oh, here comes the weekly Evan Bourne beating" and I'm never let down! What's up with that? This guy can't seem to catch a break, win or lose.

IMO he's definately being under/misused.
    Last edited by Xpacfan; 10-19-2010 at 01:28 PM.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

We clearly see that.....

I think they are ragdolling him and sending a message to the people saying "We don't people of his size, no matter what they have accomplished."

Though its just a thought.

WWE has longed been accused of this, but what about Rey Mysterio? They evidently have no problem pushing him.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    WWE has longed been accused of this, but what about Rey Mysterio? They evidently have no problem pushing him.
    I think its because he relates to kids more than Bourne.

::bleeck::
    Last edited by Xpacfan; 10-19-2010 at 01:35 PM.

Thats how WWE is now.

If they relate to kids, money isn't far. Thus they(wrestler) will get pushed.

Yeah I know. When the primary goal is money then someone is bound to get rear ended I guess...this time around its the fans of yesteryear.

I just think its crazy how much the WWE was pushing Bourne when he first arrived on television and now he's been reduced to a mere whipping boy. The weirdest part about it to me is...its not even like he's jobbing. That would make sense. Bourne has become the "Kenny" of Monday Night Raw...you KNOW he's going to get it. How it happens doesn't even have to make sense anymore.
    Last edited by Xpacfan; 10-19-2010 at 01:52 PM.

and Hispanics

Quote Originally Posted by tupelojoe81 View Post
    and Hispanics
    What does that mean?

Blog Entries
    Normally he doesn't get beat up that much, but the reason he did last week was to play off an injury. He just had surgery and will be out for a short period of time.