Blog Entries

Exclamation UFC - TUF 14 Finale Prediction Contest Results!

TUF 14 is over, and we have two fighters that earned their contract with the UFC. I'll post the link for anyone to read the results if they'd like. Just click this link - http://www.ufc.com/ Meanwhile I'll list the results of the prediction contest. There was 10 fights on the card with a total amount of 210 points possible - [15 pts for the correct winner + 2 pts for the correct finish - (Bonus 2 pts for correct winner and finish) + 2 pts for the correct round the fight ends].

UFC - TUF 14 Finale Prediction Contest Results:

VanHooliganX - 104 points

Dr. Death - 68 points

Congratulations to VanHooliganX on claiming the top spot in this contest. I didn't do so hot, but still claimed 2nd place. Of course there was only two of us, so at least I'm not farther down the list. Hope you had fun and we'll do this for UFC 140 on December 10, 2011.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    TUF 14 is over, and we have two fighters that earned their contract with the UFC. I'll post the link for anyone to read the results if they'd like. Just click this link - http://www.ufc.com/ Meanwhile I'll list the results of the prediction contest. There was 10 fights on the card with a total amount of 210 points possible - [15 pts for the correct winner + 2 pts for the correct finish - (Bonus 2 pts for correct winner and finish) + 2 pts for the correct round the fight ends].

Dr. Death - 68 points

Congratulations to VanHooliganX on claiming the top spot in this contest. I didn't do so hot, but still claimed 2nd place. Of course there was only two of us, so at least I'm not farther down the list. Hope you had fun and we'll do this for UFC 140 on December 10, 2011.
    Woot woot!

I did end up winning a prediction contest awesome (Sure its out of 2, but not our problem no-one else didn't join.)

Dunno where I am overall but i'm happy with my score.

Hopefully other people join.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post

Dr. Death - 68 points

Thought i'd do the overall standings since it won't take a lot of math lol

1. VanHooliganX - 149 pts

2. Kashdinero - 80 pts

3. Dr. Death - 68 pts

4. thejman93 - 55 pts

5. Robstar - 40 pts

Blog Entries
    Great job!! Thank you for updating the overall standings for me. I see I'm 3rd out of 5. Hopefully more will join as you stated. Man, Jason Miller looked pretty tanked after the first round. I was hoping Bisping would get his mouth shut, but now I guess he'll be running it loud and clear for awhile yet.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey