Thread: Page Viewer

Page Viewer

Is there anyway to change the format back to the old way? I dont really like the new look of the page...granted, it does look really nice and looks like a lot of work went into it but im a creature of habit and all the changes scare me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    Is there anyway to change the format back to the old way? I dont really like the new look of the page...granted, it does look really nice and looks like a lot of work went into it but im a creature of habit and all the changes scare me.
    You talking about the EWN web-page I doubt where they update their servers and updated the site!!!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I'm all for change! New front page looks nice. Crisp and clean!

Now what about the forums... eh?

Blog Entries
    Forums is probably a work in progress.

Blog Entries
    Not a massive fan of change but I my problem is I rarely am. Just try to adapt and give it a try and it may grow on you like it is for me.

Blog Entries
    You must hate CM Punk then Anyway I agree I don't like the white background it's too bright.
    I'm jus sayin...