Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Skyrim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I tell a lie! Just remember the 1 only 2H weapon.
    got your message, the link didn't work but I found out through Google what I have to do.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    got your message, the link didn't work but I found out through Google what I have to do.
    Ah, my bad.
    I hope it helps you crush anything that stands in your way though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Ah, my bad.
    I hope it helps you crush anything that stands in your way though.
    indeed it will

so, bought a house in Windhelm, and have become addicted to decorating it.
    of course I don't bother sleeping, since I'm a Werewolf, but I needed somewhere to store my crafting stuff

Blog Entries
    indeed it will

so, bought a house in Windhelm, and have become addicted to decorating it.
    of course I don't bother sleeping, since I'm a Werewolf, but I needed somewhere to store my crafting stuff
    I want the Windhelm house... I just can't seem to start up the murder mission in order to get it. I'm trying to own all the houses & become thane of every city

I think this might be good to share, somethingawful recently put up two hilarious Skyrim articles styled after newspaper classified adverts. Great for the geek/comedy lover in all of us!
    http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news...lassifieds.php
    http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news...assifieds2.php

I don't want to copypate the whole thing, but here's a couple:
    FREE HORSE INSURANCE!
    Learn how an unemployed housemaiden in Markarth discovered this one trick to get free horse insurance. Stop wasting Septims and learn how to save coin in...
    ATTN: Dark Brotherhood.
    Just got new hardwood flooring installed that I don't want to bloody up performing the Black Sacrament. Anyways, could you kill the Dragonborn? He put a pot on my head and stole all my cabbages that I was saving up for a big feast. Thank ye kindly, Gauti in Riverwood.
    ANCIENT HELM FOR SALE
    600 Septims for amazing horned helmet/terrifying daedra mask that grants wearer unparalleled stamina. Wife no longer lets me wear it in bed, so it's useless to me now. Contact Oleif in Whiterun.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX
    God speed wanky prison man. God speed.
    what

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JamFran View Post
    I want the Windhelm house... I just can't seem to start up the murder mission in order to get it. I'm trying to own all the houses & become thane of every city
    have you already finished the rebellion line?
    The Windhelm house rocks, though I only have that one and the Whiterun house.

Blog Entries
    have you already finished the rebellion line?
    The Windhelm house rocks, though I only have that one and the Whiterun house.
    I've been told I can buy the house from the steward but when I ask him about it he says there is a problem & won't sell it to me.

The house of Riften has an Alchemy garden & the house at Solitude is 3 stories.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMover View Post
    I think this might be good to share, somethingawful recently put up two hilarious Skyrim articles styled after newspaper classified adverts. Great for the geek/comedy lover in all of us!
    http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news...lassifieds.php
    http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news...assifieds2.php

I don't want to copypate the whole thing, but here's a couple:
    FREE HORSE INSURANCE!
    Learn how an unemployed housemaiden in Markarth discovered this one trick to get free horse insurance. Stop wasting Septims and learn how to save coin in...
    ATTN: Dark Brotherhood.
    Just got new hardwood flooring installed that I don't want to bloody up performing the Black Sacrament. Anyways, could you kill the Dragonborn? He put a pot on my head and stole all my cabbages that I was saving up for a big feast. Thank ye kindly, Gauti in Riverwood.
    ANCIENT HELM FOR SALE
    600 Septims for amazing horned helmet/terrifying daedra mask that grants wearer unparalleled stamina. Wife no longer lets me wear it in bed, so it's useless to me now. Contact Oleif in Whiterun.
    Haha thats brill. Thank you for that good read.

looking at the playthrough of skyrim on dps channel it isn´t my type of game but the guy makes it funny as hell

considering buying the fucking gme it looks awesome