Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Skyrim

Blog Entries

Skyrim

I've noticed that WWE 12 is the most talked about game on here, and I understand why. Now I haven't gotten the game yet because of the Skyrim. I decided, since I couldn't find another thread on it, to see who else was playing this epic game and to talk about all things Skyrim.

Blog Entries
    I haven't beaten the main quest line yet, I keep making new characters to try different play styles, so far I have ruled the college, risen to the top of the Companions, Mastered the Thieve's Guild, and Brought the Dark Brotherhood back to it's roots.

The dragon shouts are awesome, but my ADD screwed me on the first playthrough since I didn't bother getting the dragon stone until after the thieve's guild/dark brotherhood quests

also Daedric armor seems like a serious rip off smithing/wise, I mean, there is a limited amount of Ebony (so far I have only found 1 place that has more than 4 pieces) and I haven't gotten to dragon smithing yet (See aforementioned ebony shortage) so I have no idea if they use the dragon bones and dragon scales (Though I will be pissed if they do not)

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

I haven't checked, but I'm sure people are talking about it in the "Name your favorite video game" thread.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...amn-Discussion!

Blog Entries
    They are, but that thread can get seriously ADD at times

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    They are, but that thread can get seriously ADD at times
    Also. It's f'n Skyrim.

Deserves it's own thread.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    . . . Is this some kind of Karma Sutra position?
    I'm being sarcastic, you nerds.
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Also. It's f'n Skyrim.

What about Skyward Sword?

Blog Entries
    Also. It's f'n Skyrim.

thank you
    good to know

seriously Skyrim kinda exploded everywhere didn't it? I can't remember the last non-shooter that received this much attention.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I haven't beaten the main quest line yet, I keep making new characters to try different play styles, so far I have ruled the college, risen to the top of the Companions, Mastered the Thieve's Guild, and Brought the Dark Brotherhood back to it's roots.

The dragon shouts are awesome, but my ADD screwed me on the first playthrough since I didn't bother getting the dragon stone until after the thieve's guild/dark brotherhood quests

also Daedric armor seems like a serious rip off smithing/wise, I mean, there is a limited amount of Ebony (so far I have only found 1 place that has more than 4 pieces) and I haven't gotten to dragon smithing yet (See aforementioned ebony shortage) so I have no idea if they use the dragon bones and dragon scales (Though I will be pissed if they do not)
    I went the light armor route in smithing and am at Dragon Armor... yes you use Dragon Scales and Dragon Bones with Iron and Leather to smith them... As for shortage of Ebony, I have an abundance of it. I keep buying it every time I see it in any store (I'm loaded and there is really nothing left to buy so it doesn't hurt.)

I haven't gotten very far in any of the quests though because I keep doing the miscellaneous quests because they don't take much time and I've been stressed with school.

Blog Entries
    Also. It's f'n Skyrim.

...agreed...