Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80

Thread: Skyrim

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Normal Member JamFran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    1

    Skyrim

    I've noticed that WWE 12 is the most talked about game on here, and I understand why. Now I haven't gotten the game yet because of the Skyrim. I decided, since I couldn't find another thread on it, to see who else was playing this epic game and to talk about all things Skyrim.

  2. #2
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    I haven't beaten the main quest line yet, I keep making new characters to try different play styles, so far I have ruled the college, risen to the top of the Companions, Mastered the Thieve's Guild, and Brought the Dark Brotherhood back to it's roots.

    The dragon shouts are awesome, but my ADD screwed me on the first playthrough since I didn't bother getting the dragon stone until after the thieve's guild/dark brotherhood quests

    also Daedric armor seems like a serious rip off smithing/wise, I mean, there is a limited amount of Ebony (so far I have only found 1 place that has more than 4 pieces) and I haven't gotten to dragon smithing yet (See aforementioned ebony shortage) so I have no idea if they use the dragon bones and dragon scales (Though I will be pissed if they do not)


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  3. #3
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    I haven't checked, but I'm sure people are talking about it in the "Name your favorite video game" thread.

    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...amn-Discussion!

  4. #4
    Normal Member JamFran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I haven't beaten the main quest line yet, I keep making new characters to try different play styles, so far I have ruled the college, risen to the top of the Companions, Mastered the Thieve's Guild, and Brought the Dark Brotherhood back to it's roots.

    The dragon shouts are awesome, but my ADD screwed me on the first playthrough since I didn't bother getting the dragon stone until after the thieve's guild/dark brotherhood quests

    also Daedric armor seems like a serious rip off smithing/wise, I mean, there is a limited amount of Ebony (so far I have only found 1 place that has more than 4 pieces) and I haven't gotten to dragon smithing yet (See aforementioned ebony shortage) so I have no idea if they use the dragon bones and dragon scales (Though I will be pissed if they do not)
    I went the light armor route in smithing and am at Dragon Armor... yes you use Dragon Scales and Dragon Bones with Iron and Leather to smith them... As for shortage of Ebony, I have an abundance of it. I keep buying it every time I see it in any store (I'm loaded and there is really nothing left to buy so it doesn't hurt.)

    I haven't gotten very far in any of the quests though because I keep doing the miscellaneous quests because they don't take much time and I've been stressed with school.

  5. #5
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JamFran View Post
    I went the light armor route in smithing and am at Dragon Armor... yes you use Dragon Scales and Dragon Bones with Iron and Leather to smith them... As for shortage of Ebony, I have an abundance of it. I keep buying it every time I see it in any store (I'm loaded and there is really nothing left to buy so it doesn't hurt.)

    I haven't gotten very far in any of the quests though because I keep doing the miscellaneous quests because they don't take much time and I've been stressed with school.
    I have yet to run across anyone selling Ebony


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  6. #6
    Normal Member JamFran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    241
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I have yet to run across anyone selling Ebony
    What level are you? I find at least one every time I go to a General Goods type store.

  7. #7
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JamFran View Post
    What level are you? I find at least one every time I go to a General Goods type store.
    23 right now


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  8. #8
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    They are, but that thread can get seriously ADD at times


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  9. #9
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    They are, but that thread can get seriously ADD at times
    Also. It's f'n Skyrim.

    Deserves it's own thread.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #10
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    . . . Is this some kind of Karma Sutra position?
    I'm being sarcastic, you nerds.
    D.O.A.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.