Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

WWE and Kendo sticks. WTF are they all about????

Ok so in hardcore or the now watered down version street fight matches, objects are legal. I get that. We all know that items 'left' under the ring are there deliberately. Now I accept tables, pieces of pipe, sledgehammers and even fire extinguishers might be under a ring, due to the production team using or possibly needing them before or during a show. But kendo sticks????? Why the fuck would one ever just be under a ring????? Am I missing some tradition that dates back to Kenny the Kendo Warrior (the 11 times WWE champ that I've never heard of)?????
    She's as slutty as a KitKat.

Can you explain to me why sledgehammers are under the ring?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

It's like the only weapon they use in any match that has no DQ's. I don't know why they are there but you can say that about most weapons. Why have road signs?

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I guess they could be used to hammer something? The make slightly more sense than a kendo stick though.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    in case you cant get the turnbuckle to stick

the Kendo sticks are obviously there for luck

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Lol your not the only one who's never heard of Kenny the kendo warior because I haven't either unless the Sandman goes by that now and as far as kendo sticks go I have no idea why they use them but at least the candy striped one Orton used on Otunga on smackdown fit in with the holiday setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Ok so in hardcore or the now watered down version street fight matches, objects are legal. I get that. We all know that items 'left' under the ring are there deliberately. Now I accept tables, pieces of pipe, sledgehammers and even fire extinguishers might be under a ring, due to the production team using or possibly needing them before or during a show. But kendo sticks????? Why the fuck would one ever just be under a ring????? Am I missing some tradition that dates back to Kenny the Kendo Warrior (the 11 times WWE champ that I've never heard of)?????

Mops and trashcans also? Why the fuck are tables under ther too?!

Sledgehammer available under the ring exclusively for Triple H.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Mops and trashcans also? Why the fuck are tables under ther too?!
    mops actually make sense, in case someone pukes or bleeds out or something
    so do trashcans, for similar reasons

never good justify tables, or ladders really

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I never understood why there were kendo sticks. But tables and chairs are used quite often, so it wouldn't be any surprise that they'd be there.