Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

anyone else struggling?

Today I brought WWE 12 and so far i've done about 10 matches and won a grand total of............1 match

Now i know they said that wwe 12 was gonna be more difficult but this is ridiculous, throw in the fact that buttons have changed and i'm just about ready to trade this game in.

Anyone else feeling like this?
    I'm only loyal to myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by emeron01 View Post
    Today I brought WWE 12 and so far i've done about 10 matches and won a grand total of............1 match

Now i know they said that wwe 12 was gonna be more difficult but this is ridiculous, throw in the fact that buttons have changed and i'm just about ready to trade this game in.

If you're super struggling as it sounds like you are you should go down a difficulty to give yourself time to adjust to the new changes.
    Then once you feel comfortable, crank it back up and make grown men cry...or bleed. Either will do

Quote Originally Posted by emeron01 View Post

I was the same dude, first few matches I struggled like hell. Could I fuck win! Especially when my opponent was gathering momentum Now though? I destroy anything thrown at me!! Even on hard difficulty (yet to try legendary) It's the old cliche - Practice makes Perfect! Stick with it man, it'll click eventually.

I still suck at steel cage matches though!

Blog Entries
    same as everyone else has said, drop the difficulty down, maybe drop the a.i. reversal rates down and keep at it.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

After posting here earlier saying i'd never tried legendary difficulty, I thought i'd give it a shot. Absolutely DESTROYED undertaker to gain that achievement. All sliders left at default too Only difference I noticed was he kicked out of two signature and finisher combos.

Just keep at it man, it will click!

In past versions, I would do exhibition matches and choose someone like Cena and wrestle one of the divas until I got used to the controls and such =)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    In past versions, I would do exhibition matches and choose someone like Cena and wrestle one of the divas until I got used to the controls and such =)
    in this one, you could easily do the same with Orton vs Michael Cole

I feel that the WWE hasn't put out a good game since Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    have you played WWE 12?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    They've been fun. Only missed No Mercy and Just Bring it (and this new 1 nows but I plan on getting it) and i've enjoyed all of them.

I recently played svr07 when I went round to a friend. We had so much fun and so many laughs in the royal rumble not knowing the controls or how to Irish Whip. Shit was so cash