Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    if TNA uses = AJ STYLES, GUNNER, ROBERT ROODE, JAMES STORM, CRIMSON AND MORGAN, ABYSS AND JOE CORRECTLY they would have the best wrestling show around. They already have the best woman wrestling division, they have good veterans who are ACTUALLY GETTING OUT OF THE WAY.. its amazing what they are doing and I love the show lately hope they keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    I just want to say that its refreshing to finally see a thread on here where the majority of people posting actually have something good to say about TNA.
    The quote above your sign says it all.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    Even though I think Impact has done enough with the in-ring work to pull me back in, I still have to stand by my opinion that their production looks absolutely third-rate and the Impact Zone is boring. If they would spend the money in the right places, Impact would be on even-footing with the 'E
    I would say their production is pretty good considering they don't get WWE money and ROH is the third rate production (I am a fan it's just hard to watch sometimes).
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan608 View Post
    if TNA uses = AJ STYLES, GUNNER, ROBERT ROODE, JAMES STORM, CRIMSON AND MORGAN, ABYSS AND JOE CORRECTLY they would have the best wrestling show around. They already have the best woman wrestling division, they have good veterans who are ACTUALLY GETTING OUT OF THE WAY.. its amazing what they are doing and I love the show lately hope they keep it up
    Hogan was working the IWC the entire time. I remember reading something about Hogan saying Roode wasn't ready, and how storm should be champ, and the entire interview sounded like Hogan was just being a straight up heel, yet people made it out to be as if he was just being Hogan running with his ego... Then Roode loses at BFG.. And I was like FUCK.. Then Storm wins.. Which made me think "FAHKIN BOHLLSHET!! DAH HOLLYWOOD BLONDE JABRONI HOK HOGEN ALWAYS GETS HIS WAY!!!".. But then, nope, what I had been hoping for months finally happened.. Roode turns heel, and becomes champ! Hells yeah!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Hogan was working the IWC the entire time. I remember reading something about Hogan saying Roode wasn't ready, and how storm should be champ, and the entire interview sounded like Hogan was just being a straight up heel, yet people made it out to be as if he was just being Hogan running with his ego... Then Roode loses at BFG.. And I was like FUCK.. Then Storm wins.. Which made me think "FAHKIN BOHLLSHET!! DAH HOLLYWOOD BLONDE JABRONI HOK HOGEN ALWAYS GETS HIS WAY!!!".. But then, nope, what I had been hoping for months finally happened.. Roode turns heel, and becomes champ! Hells yeah!
    haha I agree hogan did a good job at confusing fans, like I said I hope they continue to get better, imagine if they sign John Hennigan and have him go against Austin Aries that would be pretty amazing as well

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    The quote above your sign says it all.

LOL, yeah I know
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan608 View Post
    haha I agree hogan did a good job at confusing fans, like I said I hope they continue to get better, imagine if they sign John Hennigan and have him go against Austin Aries that would be pretty amazing as well
    That's what I thought last night when AA was saying he had no competition. I heard an interview where Bischoff stated that he was happy with the X-Division getting its own PPV, but felt that the Divison wasn't on its full potential, and that on a scale from 1 to 10, he only gave them a 4; he also said something about wanting to evolve it with international talent, but that responsibility is out of his hands..(that man needs more power in that company). This leads me to believe that things are going to get more interesting when they finally figure out what they're going to do with the AAA storyline. Jarrett said that both companies were going to have their own take overs, but it wouldn't make much sense to do it right now since the storyline there doesn't really match with what's going on on IMPACT. We'll see. I'm just glad TNA is actually making me like wrestling again.

Tna is still a joke wwe,roh,dgusa,cwa,uwa,aaa,,cmll,wcw,ecw,wwf,backya rd wrestling,>tna

Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    10. If Robbie E. would tone down the over-selling (it just looks silly) he wouldn't be bad at all
    A heel is supposed to oversell. It makes the babyface look stronger.

Robbie is doing a fine job.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser jones View Post
    Tna is still a joke wwe,roh,dgusa,cwa,uwa,aaa,,cmll,wcw,ecw,wwf,backya rd wrestling,>tna
    That is some original poetry there, pal. You're like a Tupac-meets-Jim Morrison- type of poet.