Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Usually I am not a fan of the personal stuff. I think because they used Roode's family to build him up for his match at BFG. They are now checking back with them. I can't remember the last time someone turned heel and there dad and sister and kids were all like 'Dad stop cheating!" I am not sure its even been done before. Kudos to his family to be willing to do anything to help the guy get over as a heel.

Gunner scenes loved em last night and bully ray + steiner makes me laugh. I would have like to see them fit one more match on there last night but they did a good job of involving the tv,xdivision and kind of the tag titles as well as a knockouts contenders match. I must say they are using the roster better. It was also noce having no bischoffs on last night.

I didnt know Jeff Hardy was on the creative team in TNA you dumbass? Most of what you say is just mindless dribble anyway you tard & you call me stupid

Robbie e is a really good wrestler when he is on tv. Im glad they got him a story
    knockouts over divas anyday. Maybe when kharma comes back that will change... Doubt it though
    bully ray is the best heel in wrestling at the minute.
    The impact zone needs to go. Just take the cameras with you on tour. Yes it costs more but yiu get that back for the extra attendances for tv tapings

Quote Originally Posted by Chavo;335173.
    just because I see a pointless story with Hardy means I like Cena?
    Actually the story line isn't really all that pointless. It's there due to the fact that Jeff hardy's past when he was on drugs, and at a low spot in his life, and so far he's overcame that and everyone there has commended him, but "jarret" has yet to forgive him, and is feuding with him because he feels he's not ready yet.

Seems pretty solid to me as a storyline
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    Actually the story line isn't really all that pointless. It's there due to the fact that Jeff hardy's past when he was on drugs, and at a low spot in his life, and so far he's overcame that and everyone there has commended him, but "jarret" has yet to forgive him, and is feuding with him because he feels he's not ready yet.

Seems pretty solid to me as a storyline
    I understand the storyline, just not a fan of Hardy and find anything he's involved in pointless and boring...but I respect your opinion on it and glad you expressed it in a thoughtful way =)

Quote Originally Posted by Theicon View Post
    I didnt know Jeff Hardy was on the creative team in TNA you dumbass? Most of what you say is just mindless dribble anyway you tard & you call me stupid
    So to point out my mindless dribble, you decided to type in mindless dribble? Well played sir

Blog Entries
    Impact is improving day in day out n we r seeing young n TNA originals more..I'm luving Storm n Angle feud..I luv the storm guy from his America's most wanted days...his feud with Rhino was also entertaining..

Storm is pretty solid inside the ring n feuding with Kurt will improve him a lot..Roode is always gold..I just want Joe n Aj also come on screen much n share more tv time...its time for TNA to go for two shows...

I differ with u n Jeff's storyline..I feel this is the best story Jeff ever had in recent past if not in his entire career (Xcept the one with Punk)..probably if u hav watched previous impacts also..u mt hav got connected to it well...

I just want to say that its refreshing to finally see a thread on here where the majority of people posting actually have something good to say about TNA.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

1. Sting as a GM-type and not wrestling was a great idea
    I agree,he step aside from main event picture which is good.

2. The Knockouts not only wrestle better than divas (nice FCA match) but also look a shit-ton better
    To me Knockouts and divas still the same,I miss Taylor Wilde,Roxxi and Daffney though.

3. When the hell did Bubba Ray get so jacked???
    Jacked but still a round face,best heel in TNA right now

4. I seriously underestimated The Pope in the ring, im a fan
    I didn't follow Pope storyline after his storyline with Devon and kids

5. Mexican America, besides Sarita =), needs to go to UWF
    Why to UWF may I ask?

7. I'm bored with Jeff Hardy
    Next year he'll be TNA champion in no time!

8. Hey Kid Kash, you're a grown ass man now not a kid, change your name
    Man Kash? Guy Kash yes?

10. If Robbie E. would tone down the over-selling (it just looks silly) he wouldn't be bad at all
    At first I didn't like Robbie that much during his feud with Jay Lethal because he won the X division title too early,time past I begin to accept Robbie style of wrestling and I like his overselling antics.I notice Robbie didn't do much of fist pump at turning point ppv though.

11. EY, dont you ever shave you beautiful bastard!
    The most entertaining guy in TNA and deliver elbow drop off the top rope better than Punk.

Been watching Impact more since the Storm/Roode Title changes to support a Hogan free TNA. While there are improvements I can't help but see the degrading of others.

Even with the FCA match, seeing all the Knockouts acting like Divas really makes me weep for the old days. The Jarrett/Hardy feud makes sense but would have been better if both were faces (like the Hardy/Punk feud that eventually turned Hardy heel). And the three way tag match makes me miss the old days of TNA's Tag Division.