So I actually watched Impact for the first time in a couple months and had a lot of thoughts
1. Sting as a GM-type and not wrestling was a great idea
2. The Knockouts not only wrestle better than divas (nice FCA match) but also look a shit-ton better
3. When the hell did Bubba Ray get so jacked???
4. I seriously underestimated The Pope in the ring, im a fan
5. Mexican America, besides Sarita =), needs to go to UWF
6. Too much mentioning of family. I dont care about what Roodes family thinks or about Storms daughter
7. I'm bored with Jeff Hardy
8. Hey Kid Kash, you're a grown ass man now not a kid, change your name
9. Get Karen Jarrett the hell off my tv
10. If Robbie E. would tone down the over-selling (it just looks silly) he wouldn't be bad at all
11. EY, dont you ever shave you beautiful bastard!
Overall, I think I might have to start making sure I at least DVR as I see Impact has some potential. Sorry its a little long but would love to hear others opinions