Blog Entries

Exclamation UFC - TUF 14 Finale Prediction Contest!

This Saturday, December 03, 2011 @ 8pm ET, 7pm CT, and 5pm PT you can watch the TUF 14 Finale LIVE on Spike TV. A season long battle has come down to this – two showdowns for two UFC contracts Saturday night at the Pearl at The Palms, as The Ultimate Fighter 14 finale hits Las Vegas. As I had stated previously, I am going to try and have a prediction contest for the MMA - UFC Brand from now on. We'll see how it goes and if anyone has an idea for the prediction contest please pm me. I want to thank Automatic for the scoring, (I like the way he does the wrestling prediction contests, so I'll be using a similar system). I'd also like to thank VanHooligan X for giving me the idea in the first place.

TUF 14 Finale Prediction Contest!

Here's the TUF 14 Prediction Contest, There are 10 fights on the card with a total amount of 210 points possible.

Main Event Fight Card:

Jason “Mayhem” Miller vs Michael “The Count” Bisping
    [15 pts for the correct winner + 2 pts for the correct finish - (Bonus 2 pts for correct winner and finish) + 2 pts for the correct round the fight ends]

Winner: Jason Miller/Michael Bisping
    Finish: KO-TKO(Referee Stoppage)/Submission/Unanimous Decision/Split Decision
    Round: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Diego Brandao vs Dennis Bermudez
    [15 pts for the correct winner + 2 pts for the correct finish - (Bonus 2 pts for correct winner and finish) + 2 pts for the correct round the fight ends]

Winner: Diego Brandao/Dennis Bermudez
    Round: 1 - 2 - 3

John Dodson vs TJ Dillashaw

Winner: John Dodson/TJ Dillishaw

Tony Ferguson vs Yves Edwards

Winner: Tony Ferguson/Yves Edwards

Johnny Bedford vs Louis Gaudinot

Winner: Johnny Bedford/Louis Gaudinot

Preliminary Fight Card:

Stephen Bass vs Marcus Brimage

Winner: Stephen Bass/Marcus Brimage

John Albert vs Dustin Pague

Winner: John Albert/Dustin Pague

Josh Ferguson vs Roland Delorme

Winner: Josh Ferguson/Roland Delorme

Josh Clopton vs Steven Siler

Winner: Josh Clopton/Steven Siler

Dustin Neace vs Bryan Caraway

Winner: Dustin Neace/Bryan Caraway

I hope everyone has fun with this contest, and I wish everyone good luck.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    I'm going to go ahead and post my predictions now since I forgot the last time.

TUF 14 Finale Prediction Contest!

Here's the TUF 14 Prediction Contest, There are 10 fights on the card with a total amount of 210 points possible.

Main Event Fight Card:

Winner: Jason Miller/Michael Bisping
    Round: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Winner: Diego Brandao/Dennis Bermudez

Winner: John Dodson/TJ Dillishaw

Winner: Tony Ferguson/Yves Edwards

Winner: Johnny Bedford/Louis Gaudinot

Preliminary Fight Card:

Winner: Stephen Bass/Marcus Brimage

Winner: John Albert/Dustin Pague

Winner: Josh Ferguson/Roland Delorme

Winner: Josh Clopton/Steven Siler

Winner: Dustin Neace/Bryan Caraway

Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Ah. I'm liking the round and how the result will finish idea

Main Event Fight Card:

Winner: Jason Miller
    Finish: KO
    Round: 4

Winner: Diego Brandao
    Round: 2

Winner: John Dodson
    Finish: TKO(Referee Stoppage)

Winner: Yves Edwards

Winner: Johnny Bedford
    Finish: Submission
    Round: 1

Preliminary Fight Card:

Winner: Marcus Brimage

Winner: John Albert
    Finish: Unanimous Decision
    Round: 3

Winner: Josh Ferguson
    Finish: TKO(Referee Stoppage)
    Round: 3

Winner: Josh Clopton

Winner: Bryan Caraway
    Finish: Submission

Would of helped if I watched this series and knew more than 25% of the fighters. But this could be fun to see how badly I do haha
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    I guess it's just you and me in this one as it's too late for anyone else to vote.

Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I guess it's just you and me in this one as it's too late for anyone else to vote.
    Ah man Sad times.

I'm sure for the next UFC contest we'll get a few others in though
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)