Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will there be a new TNA video game announced soon?

While watching IMPACT Wrestling, they have showed a commercial with Robbie E, and Bobby Roode playing video games to promote the SpikeTV video game awards next weekend. Also Mike Tenay said Hulk Hogan will be there, and since they will have a bunch of games to be announced, do you think maybe a new TNA video game will be announced?

It would make since to announce it then to, since TNA is on SpikeTV

Well Hulk will probably be there because of his new "main event" game coming out not because of a TNA game which is highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Logic has no place in pro wrestling.

are you referring to the hulk hogans main event game for kinect? i thought that already came out a few months ago? I could be wrong.

I just think it's time for TNA to get a new video game. I thought SouthPeak was making one,but they may have been for psp and ds only.

South Peak tends to stay away from making console games.

Logic has no place in pro wrestling.

aww thats unfortunate then lol. Their was so much that could have been improved after the first game, then midway went bankrupt and we never got a sequel. Unless the game that came out for mobile devices counts, but i prefer a new console game.

Although....Namco Bandai made the mobile game, dont know a ton about them but, wonder if they could make a console version of a TNA game?

i work at gamestop and hulk hogans game is out and has been one of our worst selling games lol but tna making another game idk if they should announce it right now with wwe 12 doing so well maybe announce it around one of their big PVP's but they need to try and compete with wwe's game definitely
    Quote Originally Posted by skanky
    makes me wonder if its dixie carter

Thank You Edge

Why would they make another one? Didn't the first one sell like crap and get reviewed worse?

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    As much as the first one sucked I wouldn't want one to come out. Unless they make it incredible to redeem themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor View Post
    While watching IMPACT Wrestling, they have showed a commercial with Robbie E, and Bobby Roode playing video games to promote the SpikeTV video game awards next weekend. Also Mike Tenay said Hulk Hogan will be there, and since they will have a bunch of games to be announced, do you think maybe a new TNA video game will be announced?

It would make since to announce it then to, since TNA is on SpikeTV
    I KNOW RIGHT! I was so ampted when I first saw the commercial because I thought a new TNA game was coming out! I hope its soon and is more like every Smackdown game before "Here Comes The Pain".
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

If it's anything like the old one I hope not.