Thread: Gunner

Blog Entries

Gunner

Is anyone else been really impressed with this guy as of late? I mean the way he has been cutting his promos, and all?

I mean he is really starting to come across as a badass, and after this weeks segment where he was looking for Garrett was pretty epic.

Anyone else agree that he has really been stepping it up?

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    Is anyone else been really impressed with this guy as of late? I mean the way he has been cutting his promos, and all?

I mean he is really starting to come across as a badass, and after this weeks segment where he was looking for Garrett was pretty epic.

I have been impressed by him for a while now. He is entertaning on the mic and in the ring, I actually like him more than Crimson.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    I too have been impressed with him. For me it's been ever since his debut. I hope they don't drop the ball on him.

Reminds me a bit of Triple H during evolution, for some reason.. I wasn't too high on him, but he somehow grew on me; now I just wanna see him destroy everybody.

Blog Entries
    Anyone who seen him before TNA in the NWA knows that basically how Gunner is.... He's one tough SOB, go and look at his old matches on youtube if you don't believe me...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    I have been impressed by him for a while now. He is entertaning on the mic and in the ring, I actually like him more than Crimson.
    Yeah, I do too. I have been impressed by Crimson, but Gunner has a lot more talent in my eyes. I think Gunner can be a top talent. He is slowly rising up my list of favorite impact wrestlers list.

1. Austin Aries
    2. James Storm... just cause he is a badass
    3. AJ Styles... well who isn't?
    4. Jeff Hardy...last chance if he fucks it up I'm no longer a fan
    5. Gunner... it use to be RVD, and I've been a fan of RVD for ages, but they aren't really pushing Van Dam.. so Gunner took his spot

Quote Originally Posted by JLeeDude1892 View Post
    I too have been impressed with him. For me it's been ever since his debut. I hope they don't drop the ball on him.
    He has gone nothing but up, so I think they are developing him right!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Reminds me a bit of Triple H during evolution, for some reason.. I wasn't too high on him, but he somehow grew on me; now I just wanna see him destroy everybody.
    That is how I was. I didn't know what to think of him, and he started to impress me more and more. Plus he is a great guy outside the company.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Anyone who seen him before TNA in the NWA knows that basically how Gunner is.... He's one tough SOB, go and look at his old matches on youtube if you don't believe me...
    I seen some of them, and they are taking the same Gunner from NWA and bringing him in TNA.

Gunner is bringing it but I hope he doesn't have to lose again to little bisch

when this angle is done I hope they send little bisch to ovw. It looks like when gunner is done loosing to him bully ray is next

Blog Entries
    Initially I was never impressed by him...but, of late he's improving a lot..he has become more interesting n entertaining..hope they use him better...TNA shud use veterans to put over young talents like Gunner...

for god's sake do not make him lose to Jr Bischoff...

n pls team him with Joe..n make them two badass dominating heels....that will give some TV space for Joe also...

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    This is my exact response!
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post

Originally I wasn't that impressed with him, then I saw him live, and that changed my opinion and made me pay more attention to him
    he is really coming into his own, and I look forward to seeing how he develops, he already has that "Main Event" aura about him, imo. as he gets more time to show off what he can do I think he can easily become one of TNA's top heels.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.