Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    please never use the phrase "WWE universe" unless your employed by vince and he makes you use it. The only phrase I hate more is "now trending on twitter". As far as hardcore, personally I only like hard core when it's the pay off for a long fued. It means more then.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    please never use the phrase "WWE universe" unless your employed by vince and he makes you use it. The only phrase I hate more is "now trending on twitter". As far as hardcore, personally I only like hard core when it's the pay off for a long fued. It means more then.
    lol i use "fans", that was just copy/pasted from the wwe website, from a blog there done by someone that works for the "e"
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

This would be cool but i'd be more interested if it was the cruiserweight championship.