Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are the WWE being a-holes towards Impact?

With WWE coming out with an obvious rip-off (not being biased, I'm a WWE guy) of Mexican America, do you feel WWE higher ups are just being assholes? They don't need it to get them over(it does add to character, though), so I just think WWE feels like toying with Impact.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loudpack View Post
    With WWE coming out with an obvious rip-off (not being biased, I'm a WWE guy) of Mexican America, do you feel WWE higher ups are just being assholes? They don't need it to get them over(it does add to character, though), so I just think WWE feels like toying with Impact.
    they are both being dicks towards WCW ripping of the L.W.O. like that
    wait, those guys were just dicks ripping off Los Boricuas from WWF

do you see where I am going with this? There have been different latino stables in every major american pro wrestling company at some point, simply because there is a large amount of latino people living in the US that these companies really want money from, and they failed their subtlety check

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    I highly doubt WWE used this gimmick for Hunico to make fun of TNA and Mexican America. If anything, Mexican America is a rip off of LAX.

I actually think they are both ploys on this

that's the only Latino based stable i ever liked to be honest, these guys were exciting
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Blog Entries
    You could really say it goes both ways. Both companies make jabs at each other on live tv.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    I actually think they are both ploys on this

that's the only Latino based stable i ever liked to be honest, these guys were exciting
    cant believe I left the Mexicools off my list, how could I have forgotten their lawn mower riding ways?

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    cant believe I left the Mexicools off my list, how could I have forgotten their lawn mower riding ways?
    It's alright, not many people remember them, but they were awesome in my book
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Does TNA not copy WCW??
    ​

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Does TNA not copy WCW??
    yup, at least as much as WWE does and as much as they both copied everything else.
    it's pretty much an ongoing plagiarism circle, like Wikipedia

Blog Entries
    Doesn't wrestling copy it ownself or recycle storylines or groups or stables????
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???