Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I disagree we had the likes of Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Stone Cold, The Rock and Undertaker get more cheers than any wrestler in there own hometown Cm Punk might get pop in different arenas but the wrestling Legends I just mentioned got bigger pops in every state and other countries than anyone in the roster today. I hate the fact that people are into Zach Ryder which he has a gay a** gimmick his promos are just lame, his wrestling is alright but not good I don't know why people are into to this future Fruit Loop. I'm probably guessing the people who cheer for him are the same people who cheered for Billy & Chuck.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendsMadeWrestling View Post
    I disagree we had the likes of Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Stone Cold, The Rock and Undertaker get more cheers than any wrestler in there own hometown Cm Punk might get pop in different arenas but the wrestling Legends I just mentioned got bigger pops in every state and other countries than anyone in the roster today. I hate the fact that people are into Zach Ryder which he has a gay a** gimmick his promos are just lame, his wrestling is alright but not good I don't know why people are into to this future Fruit Loop. I'm probably guessing the people who cheer for him are the same people who cheered for Billy & Chuck.
    No need for these kind of remarks.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Lawl, all that based on his received at SS in his hometown. The latter part of this article is highly entertaining.

Isn't every guy cheered in their hometown?

This piece is garbage.
    Cena was boo'd during his segment with the rock in boston. His hometown.