Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Evan Bourne....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post
    Feud.
    But yeah they should drag it out, and I don't use drag negatively. I like Hunico's Mexican drug-dealer gimmick and the stable is a great way to get Primo and Epico and even Rosa on TV.
    Haha! My Bad! Thanks for the English lesson :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    Yeh it's over as of today! He'll probably appear on Raw on Monday and maybe start the feud then.
    Nice, can't wait to see some tag team action

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Salmon Man View Post
    In the last two years I cant recall Evan Bourne ever saying anything. Like at all. He reminds me of Billy Kidman : One move no character. Dump him and get someone good.
    haters gonna hate I guess

Evan Bourne was going to be pushed, he was a couple times in the main event tagging with Cena. He had a short feud with Jericho. But the push stopped due an injury
    ​

Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post
    Feud.
    But yeah they should drag it out, and I don't use drag negatively. I like Hunico's Mexican drug-dealer gimmick and the stable is a great way to get Primo and Epico and even Rosa on TV.
    I think you are being a little stereotypical with the drug-dealer assumption.... Mexican gangster, possibly, he definitely has a lot going for him. I'm super glad that Sin Cara is out, because he would have held Hunico down. I still say there needs to be a cruiser weight title for people like Evan Bourne or Hunico, because Cody should hold the IC title until or even after WrestleMania.
    Last edited by SDR; 12-01-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    I don't know if they will continue to push him since he's coming back from a suspension. Also I don't want them to drop those tag titles as yet Hunico and Epico haven't done anything to earn the gold. If they were to drop it understable but put it on Zig Swag. He's great in the ring though.
    I'm jus sayin...

I'm not a fan of his character or the whole Air Boom thing but I'd like to see him in the spotlight for a bit to see what hes got

I'm wholey against him getting any kind of push of his return, he broke the rules, that are there for his own good, when alot of people would kill for his spot, so i say depush him and make him start again...... but thats not going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit View Post
    I'm wholey against him getting any kind of push of his return, he broke the rules, that are there for his own good, when alot of people would kill for his spot, so i say depush him and make him start again...... but thats not going to happen
    in a way i agree, someone like mcintyre could do much better with a spot on RAW.

Blog Entries
    Evan bourne looks like a CAW that someone didn't spend a whole lot of time on
    Last edited by Asherdelampyr; 12-01-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.