Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Evan Bourne....

Evan Bourne....

Am I the only person who thinks he needs a push? He's got a lot of talent and potential and I think he deserves a run with the U.S title. About a year and a half ago, he was teaming with John Cena in the main event of Raw and after he went back to jobbing. While I'm thrilled he became tag team champion, he and kofi will most likely drop them soon now that his suspension is over. And I think the WWE should take that opportunity and propel him into the U.S title picture for now and not send him back to jobbing. He's a good performer and is over with the crowd and honestly I believe one day he'll become world champion and be the ultimate underdog like Rey was years ago. He has the potential, WWE just needs to give him the chance.

Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Apparently Hunico, Epico and Primo are suppose to start a fued with Air Boom for the tag titles. Hopefully WWE can stretch that fued out for a couple of months as I think that has the potential to be a pretty awesome fued! I hope they don't split them up right away once they drop the titles but I think they probably will. I think eventually he'll get a mid card title but I can't see him as a World Champion.

I heard that too. And I agree, it would be a great feud. I can see them splitting them up right away, which could be a mistake. But I can see him as world champion if the WWE builds him up correctly.

agreed, would be nice to see air boom vs primo, hunico and epico. So would it be primo and epico tagging?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennyladd1 View Post
    agreed, would be nice to see air boom vs primo, hunico and epico. So would it be primo and epico tagging?
    I think so, they seem to be building Hunico up as a singles wrestler and Primo and Epico have worked some dark matches as a team.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    I think so, they seem to be building Hunico up as a singles wrestler and Primo and Epico have worked some dark matches as a team.
    nice, is bourne's suspension over? i guess they will start the feud when hes back

I would she rosa playing a bit of a bitchy monster diva (still not being able to beat layla,beht,naty,eve or kelly of course) then epico and primo being tag champs and maybe hunico getting a single run as a champ
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Fresh Member
    In the last two years I cant recall Evan Bourne ever saying anything. Like at all. He reminds me of Billy Kidman : One move no character. Dump him and get someone good.
    Infected spinal column in a bap...

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    Apparently Hunico, Epico and Primo are suppose to start a fued with Air Boom for the tag titles. Hopefully WWE can stretch that fued out for a couple of months as I think that has the potential to be a pretty awesome fued! I hope they don't split them up right away once they drop the titles but I think they probably will. I think eventually he'll get a mid card title but I can't see him as a World Champion.
    Feud.
    But yeah they should drag it out, and I don't use drag negatively. I like Hunico's Mexican drug-dealer gimmick and the stable is a great way to get Primo and Epico and even Rosa on TV.

You're welcome!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennyladd1 View Post
    nice, is bourne's suspension over? i guess they will start the feud when hes back
    Yeh it's over as of today! He'll probably appear on Raw on Monday and maybe start the feud then.