Wrestlemania 28 can resemble wrestlemania 21 in one aspect.

Three of the most important main eventers in WWE Randy Orton, John Cena and Batista were made on the 21st anniversary of Wrestlemania.
    Stage is similar. If WWE portrays it's smartness yet again, three of the new age wrestlers Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett can turn out to be the future main eventers replacing Orton, Cena just how they had replaced the likes of Austin and Rocky.
    WWE needs change, The stage is set, hope they start creating storylines for these Upper mid cards.
    Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    I had thought of this too but I don't think that will be the way it will turn out. If Jericho comes back, I'm pretty sure he'll challenge Punk for the WWE Title so that kinda keeps Ziggler out of the picture. I'm pretty sure Rhodes will still be IC Champ come Mania so I don't see him in the World Title picture. The only one who looks good for a big time match is Barrett. I think Barrett will either be involved in the WHC match or he'll challenge Taker.

It is very similar to the lead to WM 21 so it's a great opportunity to repeat it but you can't pass up the opportunity of Punk vs Jericho and Bryan already has WHC match. I think they could easily hold off and do something like that next year.

This wrestlemania will indeed help in Wade Barrett era. I guess his main event push is a long overdue

I really don't feel they are ready. I still think the three of them have a long way to go. It seems like the standard of wwe main eventers has declined in the past few years. Cody is really making good progress, Ziggler is also imporving.. but they all still seem one dimensional to me. How about a 2013 breakout for them instead?