Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Don't make Cena Heel... give him...

a chain gang, group of wrestlers (similar to crime tyme) who are tweeners

That way, we get fresh cena and his gang take a lot of the heat off cena from the kiddies?

Or just re vamp his character, they already had him in a group, called nexus awhile back.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

yeah let Cena team up with Cryme Tyme. Hire Shad back and take JTG away from NXT
    ​

Blog Entries
    Cena and Cryme Tyme formed an alliance a few years back when they were really over.

Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    Or just re vamp his character, they already had him in a group, called nexus awhile back.
    Exactly my thought....
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

Blog Entries
    John Cena in Nexus was an abomination of a story branch and should've never happened.

I don't see Cena ever going full out flip to heel like Hogan did. Rather I see him slowly becoming the anti-hero/anti-face we all love Punk and Orton for being.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by captainmoonlight View Post
    a chain gang, group of wrestlers (similar to crime tyme) who are tweeners

That way, we get fresh cena and his gang take a lot of the heat off cena from the kiddies?
    that could be interesting, and a great way to help get some wrestlers over as faces

I see A-Ry being a part of it (Another clean-shaven, sober irish-american)

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIcon View Post
    the anti-hero/anti-face we all love Orton.
    Whaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!
    lol that new guy thinks he can speak for us
    ​

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Like I said it before and I'm gonna say it again John Cena is not a character he acts like himself in Wrestling Entertainment. You might not agree with me but just look how he acts in his boring a** promos, look at his wrestling matches besides (vs HBK, Cm Punk & Triple H) those were his only great matches in his career as a top face and just look what he stands for Hustle, Loyalty, Respect and now we got Rise Above Hate all the hot garbage the reason he has that is because he entertains the one's who waist there money on his ugly a** merchandise, the reason he doesn't turn heel is because of his make a wish he is so worried about his reputation he has with the lil kids but last time I checked WWE was Wrestling Entertainment it's not real Example: When Stone Cold turned heel did he ignore the fans outside the wrestling ring NO!, Did The Rock ignore the fans as a Heel NO!!, Did Bret Hart No!!, Shawn Michaels No!! and the list goes on cuz we all know it's just a show Do I believe there a people out there surviving a Zombie Apocalypse(Walking Dead) NO! cuz it's just a show and these kids just ruined what Wrestling Entertainment was all about and so did Cena, Vince and Creative Nuff Said Cuz I've Cena Nuff