Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WE WANT RYDER more than rock?

http://www.youtube.com/longislandicedz

go to 2:50
    they are cheering for Ryder in a Rock segment after surviver series
    dayum
    i know another Ryder thread I think im to old here to be told again and again :P
    But I see ryder as the new People's! CHAMP!

"Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover"

Super Member Daffy Duck's Finest's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to see the crowd's reaction if it wasn't in NY or NJ

WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2011: 9th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2012: 27th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2013: 18th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2014: 37th

EWN Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Champion 2012

Banned
    Blog Entries
    LOL!!! no offense but you see Ryder as the new peoples champion you must of been a Billy & Chuck fan as well. Ryder has good ring skills but has a gay a** song and a gay a** gimmick

Quote Originally Posted by LegendsMadeWrestling View Post
    LOL!!! no offense but you see Ryder as the new peoples champion you must of been a Billy & Chuck fan as well. Ryder has good ring skills but has a gay a** song and a gay a** gimmick
    The "gay ass gimmick" makes him stand out from the rest of of the terribly generic superstars..., in a spectacular fashion, of course. Ryder gets consistent pops, most of which are louder than Cena's. If anything, the song and gimmick is what made Zack Ryder.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendsMadeWrestling View Post
    Well considering there are WE WANT RYDER chants during every show, during nearly every backstage and in ring segment, and through almost all of the matches, then I would say the people have spoken. Zack Ryder is one of the first guys to become beloved by the wrestling community with being in a match on every show or even given any camera time some weeks. And, in my opinion at least, that shows he is a peoples champion because he wasn't teh companies poster boy like Cena, or Orton, or the rock who were always on tv, in matches, backstage and in massive fueds with huge names
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

he has no in ring skills. i was disgusted watching jack swagger job out to him when swagger is one of the best wrestlers this company has. ryder sucks. he cant wrestle. hes all personality. i hate him like i hate cena. its a joke. i am thankful mark henry is whc right now and there are no belts on orton or cena. this is the wwe's saving grace for me or else i would lose interest real quick.

Blog Entries
    Rock>Ryder
    I'm jus sayin...

Wasnt that in ny??? Punk would probably get louder chants in chicago than the rock thats just a hometown thing .I said it a thousand times and ill say it again zack ryder is a joke and this time next year he will be irrelevant

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahaha................................... ...........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha haha........................hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah.........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like Ryder to get a new finisher but besides that I think he's adaquate in the ring. Combine that with an "over" personality and you have yourself a great superstar in todays WWE. Ill take average in ring but good with segments and such over people like Orton any day of the week and twice on PPV sundays