Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I would select The Rock. He wrestles Cena at Wrestlemania 28, THEN stays through the rest of the year full time to build up a feud with heel-turned Randy Orton; a "battle of the 3rd generations!" Either for Summerslam or Wrestlemania 29.

Quote Originally Posted by wired aardvark View Post
    As difficult as raising the dead? Christ you got some skills bro
    Point being neither are coming back so don't hold your breath. Both have moved on to much bigger and better things. They would be stupid to come back full time.much more work for less reward.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendsMadeWrestling View Post
    And who's that Cm Punk LOL, Randy Orton LOL and John Cena LMFAO these guys can't even put on a great promo that gets the people cheering for them I mean Cm Punk has only done 5 good promos since his shoot, Randy Orton sounds like Robocop when cuts a promo and John Cena (Crickets) Nuff Said
    John Cena, CM Punk, and Randy Orton are carrying the company right now. And you say they can't cut a promo to get a reaction from the fans? Seriously? These three guys (Including Zack Ryder) gets the biggest crowd reaction whether its getting cheered or booed.

I want to see what the future of WWE wrestlers have to offer. I like both Brock Lesnar and The Rock but I'm interested in guys like CM Punk, John Cena, The Miz, and Randy Orton with the future main-eventers. in Dolf Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, and Zack Ryder
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    I want to see what the future of WWE wrestlers have to offer. I like both Brock Lesnar and The Rock but I'm interested in guys like CM Punk, John Cena, The Miz, and Randy Orton with the future main-eventers. in Dolf Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, and Zack Ryder
    Don't forget Barrett, and posibly Alex Riley

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    Don't forget Barrett
    Especially Barrett! The Barrage will go on!!!

I would personally say The Rock because it would just make the storyline BIGGER, BADDER, and BETTER although I'd like to see Brock Lesnar pound the shit out of any other wrestler ... I mean ENTERTAINER.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius780 View Post
    When I think of Brock Lesnar, I remember him busting Hardcore Holly's neck, or dropping A train on his head. Even botching the shooting star press on Angle at Mania..I wouldn't want to see him back, too much risk of injuring their current talent.
    Agreed! I like Brock Lesnar, and he was great. However he did have a lot of incidents like that.

As a fan of a sport that is entertaining over sports entertainment I'll take Brock with Paul E as his mouthpiece. But if I had stock in the WWE I would of course take the Rock.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature