Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daverende5 View Post
    You should've posted this in the freaking spoiler section, or at least in the title have spoiler or something.
    I tried my best to not watch the spoilers, but now you've ruined the match for me...
    It aired live in North America like everyone said
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by MrzigglesFTW! View Post
    i know im not the only person to think that WWE is getting predictable, but the Big Show/Henry storyline is getting far too easy to guess.. i mean Daniel Bryan losing last night means that Henry vs Big Show is now set again. am i the only person who seems to think that Big Show will win the title from Henry at the upcoming PPV just for Daniel Bryan to cash in on Show and turn heel?
    Bryan turning heel? I don't think that's really predictable and the Money in the Bank briefcase is the least predictable thing WWE has right now. I think your bitching about this subject is just as senseless as me bitching about you writing I in lowercase. They are doing a good job at moment with several storylines. The first PPV match between Henry and Big Show was awesomely great (I'm not even talking about the ring collapsing either), the second was kind of slow, but they are massive and you can't expect a wrestling clinic from these two.

In conclusion, at least let things happen before you whine about them.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Shit's being wayyy too predictable since 2006. The only storylines that actually got everyone excited, didn't excite me cuz I knew they were all setup to make Cena from superman, to Jesus. I suppose sitting there and not being excited sets you up for disappointment, but it kinda sucks when you're actually right.

GM=Samoa Joe's ninjas
    Nexus=Give Cena Godsend powers
    Cm Punk/McMahon/Helmsley/Laurinitis= attempt to prove that Cena's gimmick is somewhat cool, bury Rey mysterio, prep Cena for his shitty movie release,and at the same time keep triple h as the center of attention after cm punk cuts a great worked shoot that sets him up as main player (who now seems to be lost in the shuffle, yet he's the company's champion) have Kevin Nash cut some promos that make him seem like he has dementia, feud with Triple H so their kinds can talk about it in school, or talk about it at their family get-togethers, make r-truth into a senile crack head, and have everyone believe the nWo is coming back????(face palm), somehow the only light of this remains on the miz, who's sadly the guy I don't see anything in. By the way, Who's Alberto Del Rio? Oh! I remember..... They turned him into a fuckin joke with little threat.

Sorry, done ranting.
    Somebody seems upset

was it predictable that smackdown would be the worst one in years ? why was it xmas
    Not removing until:
    Drew Mcintyre wins a singles match on Raw or Smackdown (20/10/11)
    John Cena Turns heel (26/10/11)
    Cody Rhodes wins a world title (27/10/11)

Blog Entries
    I actually think Henry is going to retain his title at TLC and I have no idea if Bryan will cash in before WM and whether he'll turn heel in the process.

The Trinity
    IMO, if Daniel Bryan cashes in the MITB before WM28, it will be in a heel turn. If he keeps to his word and cashes it in at WM28, it will be in a normal cash and not a "after the match" cash - in

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Shit's being wayyy too predictable since 2006. The only storylines that actually got everyone excited, didn't excite me cuz I knew they were all setup to make Cena from superman, to Jesus. I suppose sitting there and not being excited sets you up for disappointment, but it kinda sucks when you're actually right.

GM=Samoa Joe's ninjas
    Nexus=Give Cena Godsend powers

Cm Punk/McMahon/Helmsley/Laurinitis= attempt to prove that Cena's gimmick is somewhat cool, bury Rey mysterio, prep Cena for his shitty movie release,and at the same time keep triple h as the center of attention after cm punk cuts a great worked shoot that sets him up as main player (who now seems to be lost in the shuffle, yet he's the company's champion) have Kevin Nash cut some promos that make him seem like he has dementia, feud with Triple H so their kids can talk about it in school, or talk about it at their family get-togethers, make r-truth into a senile crack head, and have everyone believe the nWo is coming back????(face palm), somehow the only light of this remains on the miz, who's sadly the guy I don't see anything in. By the way, Who's Alberto Del Rio? Oh! I remember..... They turned him into a fuckin joke with little threat.

Sorry, done ranting.
    YES^^^^^

I also agree w/ others that say, it's been too predictable for yrs!

Henry will win at TLC clean & they will start pushing the Bryan Danielson/Henry fued for WM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrzigglesFTW! View Post
    i know im not the only person to think that WWE is getting predictable, but the Big Show/Henry storyline is getting far too easy to guess.. i mean Daniel Bryan losing last night means that Henry vs Big Show is now set again. am i the only person who seems to think that Big Show will win the title from Henry at the upcoming PPV just for Daniel Bryan to cash in on Show and turn heel?
    I don't think so.... It possible the Henry/big Show feud will head into Elimination Chamber where one of them drop the belt to say Randy Orton or Wade Barrett.....
    There it is Orton turns heel and DB cashes in Money In the Bank on Orton at Wrestlemania!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tag View Post
    It's not spoilers. It was a Live SD! episode which already aired yesterday night on U.S.A., meaning all of us europeans already have it on youtube, etc.
    They probably will replay it Friday night on Syfy???!!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???