Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    Yes, we knew that Daniel Bryan wasn't going to beat Mark Henry in the steel cage match. Was it predictable? Absolutely. Is that a bad thing? Absolutely not. It made Daniel Bryan look good and Mark Henry look stronger. There is gonna come a time where everything gets predictable in storylines. You just have to enjoy the storyline itself and not let the outcome you expected to happen ruin it for you.
    Especially since they have been writing wrestling storylines, for so mny years. It must be damn hard to stay fresh and unpredictable. Its not just wrestling either..movies, telivision as well.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius780 View Post
    Especially since they have been writing wrestling storylines, for so mny years. It must be damn hard to stay fresh and unpredictable. Its not just wrestling either..movies, telivision as well.
    exactly!

some people on here complain yet when they write a "this is what should happen on raw" its always ripped off something from the attitude era

Quote Originally Posted by captainmoonlight View Post
    exactly!

some people on here complain yet when they write a "this is what should happen on raw" its always ripped off something from the attitude era
    If they booked it the way we picture it in our minds, now that would be predictable!
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate