Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Normal Member
    Blog Entries

WWE is getting to predictable.

i know im not the only person to think that WWE is getting predictable, but the Big Show/Henry storyline is getting far too easy to guess.. i mean Daniel Bryan losing last night means that Henry vs Big Show is now set again. am i the only person who seems to think that Big Show will win the title from Henry at the upcoming PPV just for Daniel Bryan to cash in on Show and turn heel?

Somethings are predictable, but I wasn't sure with the cage match. I thoght Henry was actually injured (he sold it that well) and Bryan was gonna win leading to a Big Show heel turn.

I think it has to do with being a smark. I mean, when you're part of the IWC, it's going to start getting predictable.

Shit's being wayyy too predictable since 2006. The only storylines that actually got everyone excited, didn't excite me cuz I knew they were all setup to make Cena from superman, to Jesus. I suppose sitting there and not being excited sets you up for disappointment, but it kinda sucks when you're actually right.

GM=Samoa Joe's ninjas
    Nexus=Give Cena Godsend powers
    Cm Punk/McMahon/Helmsley/Laurinitis= attempt to prove that Cena's gimmick is somewhat cool, bury Rey mysterio, prep Cena for his shitty movie release,and at the same time keep triple h as the center of attention after cm punk cuts a great worked shoot that sets him up as main player (who now seems to be lost in the shuffle, yet he's the company's champion) have Kevin Nash cut some promos that make him seem like he has dementia, feud with Triple H so their kids can talk about it in school, or talk about it at their family get-togethers, make r-truth into a senile crack head, and have everyone believe the nWo is coming back????(face palm), somehow the only light of this remains on the miz, who's sadly the guy I don't see anything in. By the way, Who's Alberto Del Rio? Oh! I remember..... They turned him into a fuckin joke with little threat.

Sorry, done ranting.
    Last edited by AlexWorldOrder; 11-30-2011 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I think it has to do with being a smark. I mean, when you're part of the IWC, it's going to start getting predictable.
    I agree. The more I read, and comment on these sites, the angrier I get at WWE/TNA.

You should've posted this in the freaking spoiler section, or at least in the title have spoiler or something.
    I tried my best to not watch the spoilers, but now you've ruined the match for me...

oops, my bad didn't know it was a live show, but however the post still spoiled me lol.
    Then I'm going to watch SD!
    Last edited by daverende5; 11-30-2011 at 11:30 AM.
    Wait for the next time...

''If You Know What I Mean''

Thank You Edge and HBK!

Beer! Money!

Quote Originally Posted by daverende5 View Post
    You should've posted this in the freaking spoiler section, or at least in the title have spoiler or something.
    I tried my best to not watch the spoilers, but now you've ruined the match for me...
    It's not spoilers. It was a Live SD! episode which already aired yesterday night on U.S.A., meaning all of us europeans already have it on youtube, etc.
    Advertise here, no cost, but subject to my evaluation *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by daverende5 View Post
    How is it a spoiler? The show aired already.

its predictable for years, if anything raw has been a lot better in the last 1.5 years than the previous 4.

you're just looking to start a new post