Page 91 of 439 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 141 191 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    & i prefer RPG games where the characters have different abilities and cast different spells or have weapons, i also like it when there are about 4 allies in a battle and you have more to choose from. That's why i liked Mario RPG for the SNES cos you could choose from Mario, Mallow, Geno, Bowser and Peach.
    All of these can be found in the Mario & Luigi games.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    All of these can be found in the Mario & Luigi games.
    But arent Mario & Luigi the only playable characters?
    Right to Un-censor!

Really? i thought the Mario & Luigi games were pretty bad, i didnt like the battle style, i prefer a style like Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest

& i prefer RPG games where the characters have different abilities and cast different spells or have weapons, i also like it when there are about 4 allies in a battle and you have more to choose from. That's why i liked Mario RPG for the SNES cos you could choose from Mario, Mallow, Geno, Bowser and Peach.
    The battle system on Mario & Luigi isnt too different than any Mario RPG, its timed button presses to either double your attack or to defend from an attack.. I understand you dont like Mario & Luigi and you prefer the other RPGs, I just wanted to speak on the fact that you said the battle system is bad but then praised Mario RPG..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

But arent Mario & Luigi the only playable characters?
    In Superstar Saga and Partners In Time, yeah. But what I was pointing out pertained to the different abilities, spells, and weapons (hence the distinction with the bold).

For the record, though, you do also take control of Bowser in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, which is one of the absolute best games available for the DS.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Really? i thought the Mario & Luigi games were pretty bad, i didnt like the battle style, i prefer a style like Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest

But the battle system in M&L is pretty much the same as Paper Mario and Mario RPG, turn based with timing to make the moves more effective. I liked that TECHNICALLY, though not practically, you could beat M&L (at least the one I played) without ever taking a single point of damage. I'd be willing to bet there's even some nerd out there who's done it.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Found this, not a fan of kinect, but still interested in ho wit would play out.

"Ghost Recon: Future Soldier may not be the only game getting "Better with Kinect."

According to the box art put on EA.com (and subsequently pulled), Mass Effect 3 has also been branded with the "Better with Kinect Sensor" logo.
    With E3 just a few days away, we may hear more info about this sooner rather than later. "

I am very curious as to how Mass Effect would make use of Kinect, if the rumors are true.

#REAL!

GTA IV......now with ZOMBIES!!!

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    In Superstar Saga and Partners In Time, yeah. But what I was pointing out pertained to the different abilities, spells, and weapons (hence the distinction with the bold).

For the record, though, you do also take control of Bowser in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, which is one of the absolute best games available for the DS.
    Oh really? Ive never played Bowser's Inside Story, might download it now, thanks!
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    But the battle system in M&L is pretty much the same as Paper Mario and Mario RPG, turn based with timing to make the moves more effective. I liked that TECHNICALLY, though not practically, you could beat M&L (at least the one I played) without ever taking a single point of damage. I'd be willing to bet there's even some nerd out there who's done it.
    Yeah that's why i dont really like it, i prefer RPGs where you take damage so at least its a challenge when in a battle. I preferred the Sonic RPG Dark Brotherhood because you could choose between 9 characters and they all had different abilities
    Right to Un-censor!