Page 52 of 438 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 152 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    ME3 is one of them and Skyrim. Sometime this year I really want to get Dragon Age 2. Iv been playing the first one and I'm obsessed.

Which alien looking things? Is it the Husks (those blue synthetic zombie-looking things) or the Collectors (the bug things)?

Yeah I saw that trailer for Shadow Of The Damned but I need to see some gameplay first
    Dragon Age is a very fun game. An ummm... Those bug looking things that shot blue energy bullets.

Shadows of the Damned looks really fun! xD The trailer I mean lol but I like it how it is!

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shadows of the Damned looks really fun! xD The trailer I mean lol but I like it how it is!
    I just hope that the game isn't short like the last few games I have bought. =/

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    That seems to be the trend these days. They'll make a short single-player campaign, add some form of multiplayer and expect that to carry the players interest till the sequel.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I agree. My friends played some games that are good but when playing the main story, it was short.

I like that long games that gets challenging each passing level.

( I played Mercenaries Reunion in RE5 and kicking ass with Barry lol his melee attacks are funny.)

Ape dude. I convinced a friend of mine to get the REmake for the Wii. The first one in the mansion.

#REAL!

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    It seems like the moves flow more better in this game. (: I already like it an will get it. I have all of the MK games.. My Dad got me hooked on the franchise at a very young age.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    That seems to be the trend these days. They'll make a short single-player campaign, add some form of multiplayer and expect that to carry the players interest till the sequel.
    They should be considerate of people like me who sometimes loses their online gaming priviledges for months. AC was a long game an sorta hard game to beat, but once you were done they did not give you a lot to do. I am kind of hoping that they will get to the modern part soon where the main guy has to fight against the (=/ Forgot what they were called) attack. But I am not rushing.. I still want to see the periods of Italy change. There is still a large gap.

It seems like the moves flow more better in this game. (: I already like it an will get it. I have all of the MK games.. My Dad got me hooked on the franchise at a very young age.
    Sub Zero will always be my main lol

The X-Ray attacks was a good add in my opinion.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    They should be considerate of people like me who sometimes loses their online gaming priviledges for months. AC was a long game an sorta hard game to beat, but once you were done they did not give you a lot to do. I am kind of hoping that they will get to the modern part soon where the main guy has to fight against the (=/ Forgot what they were called) attack. But I am not rushing.. I still want to see the periods of Italy change. There is still a large gap.
    Ahhhh, the advantages of the PS3!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!