Page 461 of 462 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462 LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 4612
    I enjoyed the first Watch Dogs and completed the game. I didn't get caught up in the hype though and being totally honest- I knew very little about the game before buying it and giving it ago. Also, I've got to agree with the above- I felt like the first WD game was more of a platform to build on and improve- very much like Ubisoft did with the first AC game.

Excited for the new BF game which is always fun to me as I play with family and friends. I've also come home from Holiday to see that Mafia 3 has arrived and as I loved the first two games- I can't wait to get stuck in and play that.

Others I'm playing at the moment are FIFA 17 and I'm still making my way through the Witcher 3 game which I love a little bit more every time I have a bash.

Also downloaded "I Am Alive" for free this afternoon. I liked the look of it a little while back. Anyone played it before?

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Blog Entries
    On Overwatch I am a Mercy main and I have been for awhile now. During the summer games I leveled up over 50 times trying to get her summer games skin but never could seemingly get it. This time around they allow you to purchase her legendary Halloween skin with currency so I began grinding for the 3000 currency needed and I was nearly done grinding for it with over 2900 currency and I opened a box and actually got her legendary Halloween skin.

I feel like I just beat the game.
    #HugLife

Blog Entries
    Junkrat is my man, between the bouncing grenades and the traps, it's just perfect for my play style (and shitty aim)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Junkrat is my man, between the bouncing grenades and the traps, it's just perfect for my play style (and shitty aim)
    I havent given him a real chance. My older brother loves him and whenever I want to play a defender I always go with Mei because I love that people hate her. Also shitty puns, I love shitty puns.
    #HugLife

Blog Entries
    you do seem the Pun-ishing type.
    Junkrat is great for fucking with people who think Overwatch is a cover-based shooter, bouncing grenades into sniper nests, or pulling the old Bear Trap-mine combo is never not funny.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Totally forgot to mention.. Telltales Batman game is freakin' awesome

Anyone else playing the episodes?

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Blog Entries
    Don't know if there's any Call of Duty members here (I know those games aren't everyone's cup of tea), but has anyone played Infinite Warfare? There's a deal on at the minute to buy a box set with IW and Modern Warfare 3 for £50, so wondering if it's worth a punt.

Just replayed through AC 4 Black Flag (still fuck Ubisoft on getting me fork out for anymore of their games) and just about to start Borderlands the Pre-Sequel.

I usually wait for all episodes to be released before I play a TellTale game, so I haven't managed to get around to Batman yet, although Walking Dead Season 3 starts next month and I will possibly play that as and when each episode is released.

Tales from the borderland is good

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Tales from the borderland is good
    That is actually my favourite TellTale game, just edges out Walking Dead Season 1 for me.