Page 42 of 438 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 92 142 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    This is soo true. It's hard playing a game that ISN'T Mass Efect after putting months into Mass Effect. It's partly why I'm depressed we aren't getting anymore DLC.

I'm like a junkie being denied a fix.
    I almost do not mind waiting. There are still things I am finding in ME1 and ME2 that I have not seen yet.

Just last week I played through Tali’s loyalty mission and took Legion. For obvious reasons he was not very welcome on the flotilla.

It would be great if ME3 could give some kind of meter on just how much of the game you have experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I almost do not mind waiting. There are still things I am finding in ME1 and ME2 that I have not seen yet.

Just last week I played through Tali’s loyalty mission and took Legion. For obvious reasons he was not very welcome on the flotilla.

It would be great if ME3 could give some kind of meter on just how much of the game you have experienced.
    You should try bringing Legion to see the Council

Have you played as FemShep yet?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

You should try bringing Legion to see the Council

Have you played as FemShep yet?
    I would have to dig up an old saved game because I let the counsel die in the play through I am doing now. That is a good idea that I have not tried yet.

I have so many completed games now I will need to go through and catalog which saves have which variables. I have no idea which one I will start ME3 with. It is great because I will be able to experience ME3 in so many different ways now.

It would be just a little too bizarre for me to play through as female Shepard.

Have you recruited Morinth?

I would have to dig up an old saved game because I let the counsel die in the play through I am doing now. That is a good idea that I have not tried yet.

I have so many completed games now I will need to go through and catalog which saves have which variables. I have no idea which one I will start ME3 with. It is great because I will be able to experience ME3 in so many different ways now.

It would be just a little too bizarre for me to play through as female Shepard.

Have you recruited Morinth?
    Nope haven't recruited Morinth yet, although I probably will one of these days.

You should really try a game as femshep, at least for the voice-acting. Jennifer Hale, the voice-actor for femshep, did such an amazing job. A much better job than guy who voices Shepard.

Nope haven't recruited Morinth yet, although I probably will one of these days.
    You should really try a game as femshep, at least for the voice-acting. Jennifer Hale, the voice-actor for femshep, did such an amazing job. A much better job than guy who voices Shepard.
    I finally did it, my guess is that I will not be getting any help from the Asari in ME3 unless they give you some way to redeem yourself.

I need to do a complete play through of 1 and 2 where every alien race is pissed off at Shepard just so I can see how it plays out in ME3.

I finally did it, my guess is that I will not be getting any help from the Asari in ME3 unless they give you some way to redeem yourself.

I need to do a complete play through of 1 and 2 where every alien race is pissed off at Shepard just so I can see how it plays out in ME3.
    I think the aliens already hate you after leaving the Council to die, and that's just the Council Races. The Batarians will always hate Humans, but you can realllllly piss them off in The Arrival DLC.

I have a feeling that beating ME3 will be damn near impossible if the entire Galaxy hates you.

I think the aliens already hate you after leaving the Council to die, and that's just the Council Races. The Batarians will always hate Humans, but you can realllllly piss them off in The Arrival DLC.

I have a feeling that beating ME3 will be damn near impossible if the entire Galaxy hates you.
    Yeah, I do not think letting the counsel die is enough. I think if I burn all bridges with The Geth, Krogans, Rachni, Asari, and Quarians something really special might happen in ME3.

I need to see the really bad ending as well as the really good ending if such a thing is even applicable in ME3.

I wonder if pissing off the Illusive Man will hurt or help?

I warned the Batarians in The Arrival. I will probably have to rethink that as well. The Arrival was good, but I was expecting something really special after the greatness of Shadow Broker DLC.

Yeah, I do not think letting the counsel die is enough. I think if I burn all bridges with The Geth, Krogans, Rachni, Asari, and Quarians something really special might happen in ME3.

I need to see the really bad ending as well as the really good ending if such a thing is even applicable in ME3.

I wonder if pissing off the Illusive Man will hurt or help?

I warned the Batarians in The Arrival. I will probably have to rethink that as well. The Arrival was good, but I was expecting something really special after the greatness of Shadow Broker DLC.
    I'd imagine the "really bad ending" in ME3 would be the Reapers succeeding and everybody dying.

Or Shepard doesn't even make it to the end and dies halfway through.

I'd imagine the "really bad ending" in ME3 would be the Reapers succeeding and everybody dying.

Or Shepard doesn't even make it to the end and dies halfway through.
    I am kind of hoping they swerve some of the popular decisions to have negative effects. You never know where they could go with things. Some of the decisions that we think were right could end up not being helpful. For instance, it seems like recruiting and getting Zaeed's loyalty was the right choice, but because innocent people had to die to get his loyalty it could have some negative effect in ME3. Maybe the right decision would have been to send Legion to The Illusive for study. Cerberus could make a whole army of Geth to fight Reapers. I actually have a finished game where I never let Grunt out of his tank. What effect might that have?

Ok I need a bit of online gaming help.

I have a game I wanna play but my only issue is how it lags. I have an old XP computer(8 years old-I didn't have it for that long- to be exact) Any programs or something to add so I can not have it lag? (Besides getting a new computer)

#REAL!