Page 401 of 426 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4256
    Blog Entries
    So, the only Ratchet and Clank game I have ever played was

And I totally loved it.
    Now checking out the PSN store on my PS3 I notice they have the original trilogy (the three made for the PS2) for sale.
    Are they worth getting?
    What other R&C titles are as awesome as this one? (If any)

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Taking a break from GTA V and popped in Batman: Arkham Origins.

Deathstroke is a total bastard.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Now checking out the PSN store on my PS3 I notice they have the original trilogy (the three made for the PS2) for sale.
    Are they worth getting?
    What other R&C titles are as awesome as this one? (If any)
    Definitely. And check out Tools of Destruction.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    will do
    thanks.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

My PS4 just got delivered. I'm going to try and fire it up after I finish making dinner.

*crosses fingers*

how is it working so far? any problems? what games you played and did you enjoy them?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Agreeing with this. I'm playing through the R&C Trilogy and it's as good as I remember it being.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    how is it working so far? any problems? what games you played and did you enjoy them?
    I've had zero problems thus far, and it set-up like a dream. And the new controller is just about perfect.

Aside from Killzone: Shadow Fall, the only other game that I got was the PSN downloadable Resogun. Oh, and for $10 I got to download the PS4 version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag because I had already purchased it on PS3. Haven't bothered with Black Flag again (it's great, but my backlog of games is nuts), and I've really only got to skim the surface on Killzone. Resogun, on the other hand, has me FUCKING HOOKED. Think Defender for the iPod generation. Just neon, blasty, retro goodness.

I would have liked to have sunk more time into the system over the weekend, but I got home Friday night and Super Mario 3D World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds were waiting in my mailbox. Not only are they the best games on their respective systems, but they're dangerously close to being the hallmarks of their respective franchises, too. Not even a lick of hyperbole there, either. They're that good.

The more time I spend with the PS4, the more I realize that it's essentially just PS3.5. And I mean this in the best way possible, as the PS3 is one of my 3 favorite consoles ever made. They essentially just ironed out the PS3's niggling kinks, made the thing 10 times more powerful, and then went ahead and basically perfected their controller. Also, that cloud-based gaming service Gaikai is on the horizon, and that's serious reason to get excited. (PS3 games streaming to my PS4 and Vita? Um, yes please. )

The only real downside I can see, and it's a temporary one, is the slim-pickings available at launch; there just simply isn't a system-seller. Nintendo launched similarly last year, and it took almost a year before they finally amassed a solid catalog of high-quality, must-have titles, and I expect to see a similar trajectory with the PS4. So, yeah, great things will come. The hardware is certainly capable. it's just going to take a little time.

That said, I've been loving the hell out of the Killzone: Shadow Fall campaign. Not only is it the hands-down best looking piece of tech I've ever seen running on consoles, but it's also big, bold, and ambitious (with some occasional narrative stuff that's actually pretty absorbing, which is a relative first for the Killzone series). The sheer scope of this sucker is just not something that would have been possible on last-gen systems. As for the actual, er, Killzoning- well, let's just say that the gunplay is as satisfying as ever.

thats good to hear. i still would be scared to buy any system yet lol. i havent heard anything good from killzone, i dont know. some people like modern warfare or the other war game (cant think of it at the top of my head) not my thing. resogun i seen played on day one from a stream..it looks great and beautiful. ryse has got some bad reviews and watching it on steam from the same people, it looks better than what was given reviews. ps3 is your 3rd fav? what is your 1st and 2ed?