Page 392 of 442 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382390391392393394 402 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4411
    Anyone on Xbox getting the 'Flashback' HD remake today? In all honesty I always preferred the game it was a spiritual successor to 'Another World' but it was definitely one of the standout titles of the SNES era. Just gonna download the trial now, see if it's worth my time.

edit* Shit, it's tomorrow it's out not today! For some reason I thought it was Wednesday today. haha!
    Last edited by Tomsta666; 08-20-2013 at 09:39 AM.

My copy of Saints Row IV tracked to town around 10am, but that apparently wasn't early enough to make it on to the truck doing actual deliveries in my neighborhood. So my game's just sort of sitting there, a mere few miles away, and I can't go get it because the postal service has rules and these rules are incredibly stupid.

*kicks cat*

I REALLY want to be playing that game right now.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    My copy of Saints Row IV tracked to town around 10am, but that apparently wasn't early enough to make it on to the truck doing actual deliveries in my neighborhood. So my game's just sort of sitting there, a mere few miles away, and I can't go get it because the postal service has rules and these rules are incredibly stupid.

*kicks cat*

I REALLY want to be playing that game right now.

I'm so sorry.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I must have pissed someone from the local post office off, 'cuz I came home from work to find the game not in my mailbox yet again. I'm sick as shit, and the thought of playing that was really what pulled me through the day.

I've got a gazillion other un-played games in my backlog that I'm in possession of, but like any child, it's the toys I don't have that I want to play with the most.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I must have pissed someone from the local post office off, 'cuz I came home from work to find the game not in my mailbox yet again. I'm sick as shit, and the thought of playing that was really what pulled me through the day.

I've got a gazillion other un-played games in my backlog that I'm in possession of, but like any child, it's the toys I don't have that I want to play with the most.
    Haha, amen to that brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Haha, amen to that brother!

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

*Random Ape trivia #219: For completely bizarre reasons, some of the characters/people that appeared in the pictures and artwork of the Cheers opening actually used to terrify the ever-fucking bejesus out of me.
    Last edited by Iron Ape; 08-22-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

LOL I've got a similar one, I used to be terrified by A-Ha's 'Take on Me' music video

Blog Entries
    Worth a read
    http://www.cracked.com/article_20568...e-free_p1.html
    After work I'll probably try out at least 1 of these games.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    LOL I've got a similar one, I used to be terrified by A-Ha's 'Take on Me' music video
    Heh. I couldn't be in a room alone if Genesis' 'Land Of Confusion' came on, either. And for, like, an entire summer, that freakin' video came on right before my bed-time. Every. Single. Night. And though you'd probably think that I'd just stop watching the channel that I knew the video would come on, no such thing happened (I can't remember if it was HBO or Showtime, but one of them used to have huge slots of one of their channels' air-time dedicated to showing kick-ass videos and bands, and I miss it sooooooo much). Glutton for punishment, I guess. Plus, I think part of my little still-forming ego half-expected the network to just do my bidding despite having no knowledge of what said bidding was. The show was just going to go away, and when it did, I was going to declare victory (I thought).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9