Page 382 of 443 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372380381382383384 392 432 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4424
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Anybody know of any Android titles that are actually worth playing? On a whim I decided to scoop a Ouya, and the bulk of the stuff in their marketplace looks like shit I wouldn't even bother playing on a plane ride, much less on my couch in front of the big screen.

As is, I feel like I essentially spent $100 to play emulated versions of games I very likely already own.
    Oh man, you actually bought an Ouya?

I liked the idea behind it, but you could just tell that it was going to full of all that indie homebrew TV game type crap

As for Android games, have a look at Jet Pack Joyride. I have that on all of my mobile devices. Simple as hell, but real fun with it. Has that addictive 'one more go' factor about it. Check it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Oh man, you actually bought an Ouya?

I liked the idea behind it, but you could just tell that it was going to full of all that indie homebrew TV game type crap
    I knew that I was going to have to trudge through a bunch of junk (which not all indie homebrew stuff is), but I figured it's only $100, and there's got to be at least a couple of gems buried in there somewhere. I just haven't found 'em yet. But it's still early, I guess.

Also, I literally just read that an Android version of the Dolphin emulator is in the works. That alone will justify the purchase for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    As for Android games, have a look at Jet Pack Joyride. I have that on all of my mobile devices. Simple as hell, but real fun with it. Has that addictive 'one more go' factor about it. Check it.
    Yeah, they were offering that for free for the Vita a couple of months back, so I bit. Haven't gotten around to playing it yet, though (my backlog is literally in the hundreds).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Am I the only one who remembers and enjoyed playing this game?

Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Finally got round to playing Deus Ex Human Revolution a little bit and I have to say I'm a little disappointed. Can't get into it at all.

Been playing L.A. Noire lately.

Gameplay got repetitive pretty quick, but still enjoying the hell out of this game.

those facial expressions...
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

After 19 years I just noticed Cream was in sonic adventure. Holy crap

The City Next To Adrian Neville's Hometown
    Has anyone else played Theatrhythm on the 3DS? Not usually one for those sorts of games, but the slight RPG element and great Final Fantasy soundtrack made it addictive as hell.

Saint's Row might have just become a bit more interesting for me...

http://screencrush.com/saints-row-4-...d-new-details/

Don't know how long this has been a thing but I just heard about it. Christopher Daniels hosting one of the Radio Stations might not be a major thing to many, but his comedy is amusing to me and has me wondering if I will ever change the station once I play SR4.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Saint's Row might have just become a bit more interesting for me...

http://screencrush.com/saints-row-4-...d-new-details/

Don't know how long this has been a thing but I just heard about it. Christopher Daniels hosting one of the Radio Stations might not be a major thing to many, but his comedy is amusing to me and has me wondering if I will ever change the station once I play SR4.
    I play the second all the time, the third looked really stupid and immature to me, but Daniels being in the fourth might actually get me to buy it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I play the second all the time, the third looked really stupid and immature to me, but Daniels being in the fourth might actually get me to buy it.
    You missed out. the third had some of the best gameplay, and The best minigame (Professior Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.