Page 380 of 444 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370378379380381382 390 430 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4437
  1. #3791
    Yeah, Tommy- Tomb Raider is probably your best bet. I mean, I personally think The Last Of Us is a better game, but the difference in quality is so negligible that you're going to win either way you go. And with Tomb Raider being as cheap as it is now, I'd hop on it and let it keep you busy until TLOU is $20 in a couple of months.

    I'll also add that I was never much of a Tomb Raider fanboy, but the reboot is one of the 5 best games I've played so far this year. Think the old Tomb Raider titles with a super-injection of the Arkham games and a little Metroid Prime for good measure, and you should have an idea at the kind of awesomeness you're in for.

    2013 has been a great year for gamers.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  2. #3792
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,806
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm getting Tomb Raider because I'm a Tomb Raider fanboy. I have every game in the series and I'm a massive fan, so not getting that game isn't an option for me
    Plus, The Last of Us is a bit out of my price range at the moment, so I'll have to wait to get it anyway!
    Tommy the link in my deals thread is still good for PS3 copies of the game that come with Hitman Absolution for free if it helps. I'm not sure if the 360 version is in stock but the PS3 one is still there. Also I found some great game deals that will be deals thread later
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  3. #3793
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,800
    Has anyone ever played Prince of Persia? I'm looking for a game like that to play ... Any suggestions?



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  4. #3794
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Has anyone ever played Prince of Persia? I'm looking for a game like that to play ... Any suggestions?
    Which Prince of Persia? There's tonnes of them The classic 2D sidecroller? The PS2 era Sands Trilogy? Or this gens reboot or movie tie-in?

    Sands of Time seems to be a lot of peoples favourite, so I'd say go with that one. Most people hated 2008's reboot but I had a lot of fun with that one

  5. #3795
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Has anyone ever played Prince of Persia? I'm looking for a game like that to play ... Any suggestions?
    Even though I personally think the series is wildly overrated, a lot of people seem to be fond of the Assassin's Creed games. Not only are they similar to Prince of Persia, but both series share several creative talents, so that might be a good start. If you do decide to give 'em a shot, though, I highly recommend skipping the weak-ass first game and just jumping right into the second as the increase in quality is massive.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  6. #3796
    Since it's supposed to be short, I figured I would go ahead and try to finish through Deadpool despite my initial misgivings. Easier said than done. And not because of the difficulty or anything. Like Adele in a two-piece, the combat is a sloppy fucking mess. It's not even designed to reward skill; it's just all about mashing buttons while trying to decipher what exactly is happening on screen (the game's muddy graphics and atrocious camera are a total hindrance). And the linear progression of just wandering from one room to the next while mindlessly swatting baddies and collecting tokens is straight out of the LEGO videogame school of design.

    Still, though, I'm sort of determined to see it through now. There's some occasional cleverness, and every so often one of the gazillion jokes sticks. Plus, I just love the fucking license. A bad Deadpool game is still better than no Deadpool game, I guess.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  7. #3797
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Since it's supposed to be short, I figured I would go ahead and try to finish through Deadpool despite my initial misgivings. Easier said than done. And not because of the difficulty or anything. Like Adele in a two-piece, the combat is a sloppy fucking mess. It's not even designed to reward skill; it's just all about mashing buttons while trying to decipher what exactly is happening on screen (the game's muddy graphics and atrocious camera are a total hindrance). And the linear progression of just wandering from one room to the next while mindlessly swatting baddies and collecting tokens is straight out of the LEGO videogame school of design.

    Still, though, I'm sort of determined to see it through now. There's some occasional cleverness, and every so often one of the gazillion jokes sticks. Plus, I just love the fucking license. A bad Deadpool game is still better than no Deadpool game, I guess.
    Iron Ape and his infinite wisdom

    Deadpool game: 6/10 would not bang

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  8. #3798
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Iron Ape and his infinite wisdom

    Deadpool game: 6/10 would not bang
    Jebus, 6 out of 10 and still would not bang? I'd be willing to go down to a 3 and possibly lower depending on how drunk I was. You and your "standards"

  9. #3799
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Jebus, 6 out of 10 and still would not bang? I'd be willing to go down to a 3 and possibly lower depending on how drunk I was. You and your "standards"
    The difference is that you actually have to pay to bang Deadpool... unless of course you have a friend that has it. Unless we're talking prostitutes, sex is free and a box is a box regardless of who it belongs to.

  10. #3800
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Even when you think it's free, it's not....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.