Page 359 of 442 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349357358359360361 369 409 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 4414
    I'm just now getting around to playing GTA 4. My brother had it and I had beat it about halfway through on his Ps3 and then next time I go over to play it, it had sold everything! So I'm gameless now until Last of Us comes out and so I'm gonna run through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'm just now getting around to playing GTA 4. My brother had it and I had beat it about halfway through on his Ps3 and then next time I go over to play it, it had sold everything! So I'm gameless now until Last of Us comes out and so I'm gonna run through it.
    once Saint's Row 2 came out, it permanently converted me from the GTA series. Was thinking about giving 4 a go, but I heard it's annoying as hell with all the non-game bs (Hey, it's your cousin, let's go bowling) Is that the case? or is it just blown all out of proportion?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    once Saint's Row 2 came out, it permanently converted me from the GTA series. Was thinking about giving 4 a go, but I heard it's annoying as hell with all the non-game bs (Hey, it's your cousin, let's go bowling) Is that the case? or is it just blown all out of proportion?
    It does get annoying with all the random phone calls, but you can always just press the hang up button and not have to deal with it. I haven't done a single thing outside of missions because you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    It does get annoying with all the random phone calls, but you can always just press the hang up button and not have to deal with it. I haven't done a single thing outside of missions because you don't have to.
    fair enough. may have to give it a shot

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Yeah, the likes of Saints Row 2 & 3, Just Cause 2 and Sleeping Dogs have completely spoiled me in regards to sandbox gameplay. GTA just can't compete.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Talking of Sleeping Dogs, is that game any good? Because I am considering buying it.

Sleeping Dogs is essentially the combat of Arkham Asylum thrown into a more action-oriented Grand Theft Auto. It's lots and lots of fun.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Yeah, I need to get around to that eventually. I've seen it for <£15 brand new.

I genuinely hope it's the start of a new franchise. It has the best combat in a sandbox game, by far. It also has a well-realized world, solid characters, terrific voice acting, a good story, and quality writing, too.

My only significant complaint is that the game is kind of short. Like, when it's over, you're just going to be left wanting more. Fortunately, though, Sleeping Dogs is one of the few games to have DLC that's actually worth a damn.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Has anyone played the new Tomb Raider game? I'm like the biggest Tomb Raider fan ever, but I'm weary about the reboot. Can anyone vouch for the good reviews it's had?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!